20 - The Aeon
Aeon means Era, a period of time. On this card the Goddess Nuith is the blue vault of heaven that folds herself over the orange globe of fire of her mate Hadit. They form the marriage between unlimited possibility (Nuith) and universal point-of-view (Hadit). From this promise for the future their sun-child Horus is born.
Horus appears as a double-figure: in the background we see the older Horus from the past, the authoritarian Falcon-God-ruler, who has to step back for the young, transparent, spiritual Horus-child, who will be the leader in the new Aeon. The young Horus is known as a healer, personification of eternal youth and as a guide towards greater consciousness.
Traditionally this card is called Judgment, which means giving an overall-view of situations at the end of a certain period.
Meaning: final judgment, complete insight, beginning of a new period, taking a definite step, renewal, reincarnation.
Reverse: failure to face the facts, regretting missed opportunities.
Suggested News Resources
- Even Astronauts Get The Blues: Or Why Boredom Drives Us Nuts
- Water is limited. When the volunteers want to see a website, they have to submit a request to retrieve the page — after 20 minutes. When they go outside, they have to ...
- Music special: Tracking UFO sounds in Goa
- As sunlight pierces the thick foliage in a remote corner of Goa, 29-year-old Pasha Aeon, a Belarusian musician sits under a banyan tree and drums the OMana handpan. The serene setting complements the rustic rhythm emanating from the ...
- Jesus ALWAYS Knew He Was God (Doctrinal History)
- The Christology of the Elkesaites resembled that of the Ebionites and Cerinthus: Jesus, the son of Joseph and Mary, became Divine after baptism, by union with the Aeon Christ. .....
- Quartz Weekend Brief—AI and humanity, China's Great Famine, life after journalism
- What shocked the grandmasters watching Lee Sedol, one of the world's top Go players, lose to a computer on Thursday was not that the computer won, but how it won. A pivotal move by AlphaGo, a project of Google AI subsidiary DeepMind, was so ...
- Awesome Art Picks: Wonder Woman, Thing, Hawkman, and More
- Each week we search and gather up the coolest comic book art you won't see in actual comics. The reason you won't is because professional artists often draw sketches for fun or commissions and post them on their websites, blogs, and Tumblrs.
Related searcheslivery collar
list of famous mosques
radio transmitter design
indian massacre of 1622