The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
ACE OF SWORDS
Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt.
Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction.
2 OF SWORDS - Peace
Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion. Sacrifice and trouble give birth to strength. Pleasure after pain.
Reversed: Indecision. Disloyalty, falsehood, false friends, lies.
3 OF SWORDS - Sorrow
Meaning: Unhappiness, disruption, separation, absence, tears, melancholy.
Reversed: Loss, alienation, distraction.
4 OF SWORDS - Truce
Meaning: Settlement but no real peace yet, compromise. Repose, retreat. Recovery from sickness. Change for the better.
Reversed: Guarded advancement, desire to recover what is lost.
5 OF SWORDS - Defeat
Meaning: Weakness, slander, failure, loss, dishonor, malice, degradation.
Reversed: Change of loss or defeat.
6 OF SWORDS - Science
Meaning: Objective, logical and rational thinking. Clear communication. Trip or journey. Success after anxiety.
Reversed: Intellectual pride. Unwanted proposal. No immediate solution to present difficulties.
7 OF SWORDS - Futility
Meaning: Striving against opposition too powerful, overwhelming forces. Unstable effort. Attempt.
Reversed: Arguments, slander, intrigue. Uncertain counsel or advice.
8 OF SWORDS - Interference
Meaning: Lack of persistence. Unforeseen bad luck. Wasting energy in details while neglecting major issues. Restlessness and doubt block clear thinking.
Reversed: Accident, opposition, fatality.
9 OF SWORDS - Cruelty
Meaning: Powerlessness, despair, hopelessness, pain, suffering, misery, anxiety over a loved one.
Reversed: Breakthrough from powerlessness. Reasonable fear, suspicion, doubt.
10 OF SWORDS - Ruin
Meaning: (Undesirable) ending, disruption, pain, misfortune, ruin, catastrophe, mental anguish, desolation.
Reversed: Temporary gain, momentary advantage, passing success.
PRINCESS OF SWORDS
Meaning: Aggressive and impatient pursuing one's ideas. Sharp and cunning arguing. Solving a conflict with clear logic.
Reversed: Endless, sharp discussions. Illogical fights with words. Having things one's way.
PRINCE OF SWORDS
Meaning: Original mind, innovative thinking. Rush into the unknown without fear. Bravery.
Reversed: A fanatic with great ability to convince. Conceited fool. Impulsive mistakes.
QUEEN OF SWORDS
Meaning: Quick-witted and keen person. Intensely perceptive. A subtle person, confident and just. Independent and individualist person, who is no longer playing roles.
Reversed: Narrow-mindedness. Deceitful, vengeful, malicious, artificial. A treacherous enemy.
KNIGHT OF SWORDS
Meaning: An active and determined person. Commanding personality. A professional. Highly analytical person. Cleverness. Purposeful action.
Reversed: A person who may pursue a matter to ruin. Indecision, aimlessness. Cruelty, sadism, perversity.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meanings eBook - Biddy Tarot
- Now, with The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meaning I am th led to provide you with literally everything you .. Quick Reference Chart: Suit of Cups Keywords .
- SAMPLE Biddy Tarot Card Meanings eBook v3
- Page 1| Biddy's Tarot Card Meanings eBook.
- final goddess tarot booklet
- Through my own personal experiences with tarot cards over the past fifteen years ,. I've come Meanings: A growing awareness of the magic within yourself. .
- EXTRA #1 From Tarot Cards to Poker Cards to Personality Poker
- For those who are unfamiliar with the basics of Tarot cards, and I suspect that's most of you, let me Swords, Cups, Coins, and Wands—each with “pip” cards numbering from ace The actual meaning behind each suit is a bit more complex.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Tarot Cards - The Suit of Swords
- Tarot Meanings Sheet Quickly find tarot card meanings and more.
- Suit of Swords - Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- The Minor Arcana - Suit of Swords. Ace of Swords Click here to go directly to the Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings.
- Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings: Free Tarot Reference Guide
- Jun 17, 2010 Complete Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings. The command of the swords references our current life challenges.
novichok agent discovery
pygmalion play the staging
other ships the matrix noljinor