The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
ACE OF SWORDS
Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt.
Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction.
2 OF SWORDS - Peace
Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion. Sacrifice and trouble give birth to strength. Pleasure after pain.
Reversed: Indecision. Disloyalty, falsehood, false friends, lies.
3 OF SWORDS - Sorrow
Meaning: Unhappiness, disruption, separation, absence, tears, melancholy.
Reversed: Loss, alienation, distraction.
4 OF SWORDS - Truce
Meaning: Settlement but no real peace yet, compromise. Repose, retreat. Recovery from sickness. Change for the better.
Reversed: Guarded advancement, desire to recover what is lost.
5 OF SWORDS - Defeat
Meaning: Weakness, slander, failure, loss, dishonor, malice, degradation.
Reversed: Change of loss or defeat.
6 OF SWORDS - Science
Meaning: Objective, logical and rational thinking. Clear communication. Trip or journey. Success after anxiety.
Reversed: Intellectual pride. Unwanted proposal. No immediate solution to present difficulties.
7 OF SWORDS - Futility
Meaning: Striving against opposition too powerful, overwhelming forces. Unstable effort. Attempt.
Reversed: Arguments, slander, intrigue. Uncertain counsel or advice.
8 OF SWORDS - Interference
Meaning: Lack of persistence. Unforeseen bad luck. Wasting energy in details while neglecting major issues. Restlessness and doubt block clear thinking.
Reversed: Accident, opposition, fatality.
9 OF SWORDS - Cruelty
Meaning: Powerlessness, despair, hopelessness, pain, suffering, misery, anxiety over a loved one.
Reversed: Breakthrough from powerlessness. Reasonable fear, suspicion, doubt.
10 OF SWORDS - Ruin
Meaning: (Undesirable) ending, disruption, pain, misfortune, ruin, catastrophe, mental anguish, desolation.
Reversed: Temporary gain, momentary advantage, passing success.
PRINCESS OF SWORDS
Meaning: Aggressive and impatient pursuing one's ideas. Sharp and cunning arguing. Solving a conflict with clear logic.
Reversed: Endless, sharp discussions. Illogical fights with words. Having things one's way.
PRINCE OF SWORDS
Meaning: Original mind, innovative thinking. Rush into the unknown without fear. Bravery.
Reversed: A fanatic with great ability to convince. Conceited fool. Impulsive mistakes.
QUEEN OF SWORDS
Meaning: Quick-witted and keen person. Intensely perceptive. A subtle person, confident and just. Independent and individualist person, who is no longer playing roles.
Reversed: Narrow-mindedness. Deceitful, vengeful, malicious, artificial. A treacherous enemy.
KNIGHT OF SWORDS
Meaning: An active and determined person. Commanding personality. A professional. Highly analytical person. Cleverness. Purposeful action.
Reversed: A person who may pursue a matter to ruin. Indecision, aimlessness. Cruelty, sadism, perversity.
Suggested News Resources
- Knight of Cups: Terrence Malick's Entourage Episode
- Malick's films tend to unfold in caresses rather than acts, and Knight of Cups is no exception. The narrative is divided into segments that are announced with the names of different tarot cards (the Moon, the Hanged Man, etc.
- Weekly Tarotscopes for March 7-13
- Tarotscopes are a Tarot card reading for your zodiac sign. Much like a horoscope, it can give you insight into the upcoming week based on your sun sign, what phase the moon is in and with the added interpretation of the tarot. ....
- Weekly Tarotscopes: Feb. 29-March 6
- Tarotscopes are a Tarot card reading for your zodiac sign. Much like a horoscope, it can give you insight into the upcoming week based on your sun sign, the moon's current phase and the added interpretation of the Tarot.
- Kauai's Hunter Gatherer is a treasure hunt of artisanal finds
- Think scrimshaw pocket knives, gemstone rings, quirky lighting fixtures, fossils and all-natural perfumes. At Hunter Gatherer, a ...
- Jessa Crispin embraces her inner mystical weirdo
- While "The Creative Tarot" is a guide to the fortune-telling cards and how to use them, the book is designed to spefically chart readings for working artists and writers.
Related searcheshydrochlorothiazide indications
boise state university demographics
live nation controversy
the smurfs smurf language
general american consonants
vending machine malfunctions
dream dictionary heart