The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
ACE OF SWORDS
Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt.
Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction.
2 OF SWORDS - Peace
Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion. Sacrifice and trouble give birth to strength. Pleasure after pain.
Reversed: Indecision. Disloyalty, falsehood, false friends, lies.
3 OF SWORDS - Sorrow
Meaning: Unhappiness, disruption, separation, absence, tears, melancholy.
Reversed: Loss, alienation, distraction.
4 OF SWORDS - Truce
Meaning: Settlement but no real peace yet, compromise. Repose, retreat. Recovery from sickness. Change for the better.
Reversed: Guarded advancement, desire to recover what is lost.
5 OF SWORDS - Defeat
Meaning: Weakness, slander, failure, loss, dishonor, malice, degradation.
Reversed: Change of loss or defeat.
6 OF SWORDS - Science
Meaning: Objective, logical and rational thinking. Clear communication. Trip or journey. Success after anxiety.
Reversed: Intellectual pride. Unwanted proposal. No immediate solution to present difficulties.
7 OF SWORDS - Futility
Meaning: Striving against opposition too powerful, overwhelming forces. Unstable effort. Attempt.
Reversed: Arguments, slander, intrigue. Uncertain counsel or advice.
8 OF SWORDS - Interference
Meaning: Lack of persistence. Unforeseen bad luck. Wasting energy in details while neglecting major issues. Restlessness and doubt block clear thinking.
Reversed: Accident, opposition, fatality.
9 OF SWORDS - Cruelty
Meaning: Powerlessness, despair, hopelessness, pain, suffering, misery, anxiety over a loved one.
Reversed: Breakthrough from powerlessness. Reasonable fear, suspicion, doubt.
10 OF SWORDS - Ruin
Meaning: (Undesirable) ending, disruption, pain, misfortune, ruin, catastrophe, mental anguish, desolation.
Reversed: Temporary gain, momentary advantage, passing success.
PRINCESS OF SWORDS
Meaning: Aggressive and impatient pursuing one's ideas. Sharp and cunning arguing. Solving a conflict with clear logic.
Reversed: Endless, sharp discussions. Illogical fights with words. Having things one's way.
PRINCE OF SWORDS
Meaning: Original mind, innovative thinking. Rush into the unknown without fear. Bravery.
Reversed: A fanatic with great ability to convince. Conceited fool. Impulsive mistakes.
QUEEN OF SWORDS
Meaning: Quick-witted and keen person. Intensely perceptive. A subtle person, confident and just. Independent and individualist person, who is no longer playing roles.
Reversed: Narrow-mindedness. Deceitful, vengeful, malicious, artificial. A treacherous enemy.
KNIGHT OF SWORDS
Meaning: An active and determined person. Commanding personality. A professional. Highly analytical person. Cleverness. Purposeful action.
Reversed: A person who may pursue a matter to ruin. Indecision, aimlessness. Cruelty, sadism, perversity.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meanings eBook - Biddy Tarot
- Now, with The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meaning I am th led to provide you with literally everything you .. Quick Reference Chart: Suit of Cups Keywords .
- SAMPLE Biddy Tarot Card Meanings eBook v3
- Page 1| Biddy's Tarot Card Meanings eBook.
- final goddess tarot booklet
- Through my own personal experiences with tarot cards over the past fifteen years ,. I've come Meanings: A growing awareness of the magic within yourself. .
- EXTRA #1 From Tarot Cards to Poker Cards to Personality Poker
- For those who are unfamiliar with the basics of Tarot cards, and I suspect that's most of you, let me Swords, Cups, Coins, and Wands—each with “pip” cards numbering from ace The actual meaning behind each suit is a bit more complex.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Tarot Cards - The Suit of Swords
- Tarot Meanings Sheet Quickly find tarot card meanings and more.
- Suit of Swords - Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- The Minor Arcana - Suit of Swords. Ace of Swords Click here to go directly to the Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings.
- Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings: Free Tarot Reference Guide
- Jun 17, 2010 Complete Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings. The command of the swords references our current life challenges.