The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
ACE OF DISKS
Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment.
Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold.
2 OF DISKS - Change
Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss, weakness and strength, joy and sadness. The harmony of changes within the Universe. Transition into a new balance. Transformation. Pleasant change.
Reversed: Simulated enjoyment, forced gaiety. Industrious yet unreliable person.
3 OF DISKS - Works
Meaning: Constructive energy. Business, commerce, paid employment. Constructive building up. Great skill in trade or work. Craft.
Reversed: Lack of skill. Mediocrity. Preoccupation. Greedy person seeking impossibilities.
4 OF DISKS - Power
Meaning: Law and order. Stability. Gain of money and influence. Earthly power. Reliability.
Reversed: Setbacks in material holdings. Opposition to further gain. Lack of originality. Stagnation, fixation. Suspicion.
5 OF DISKS -Worry
Meaning: Worry about health, finances, external situations or relationships. Intense strain with continued inaction. Feeling miserable during crises. Anxiety. Pessimism.
Reversed: Reversal of a bad trend. Overcoming disharmony. New interests.
6 OF DISKS - Success
Meaning: Success and gain in material things. Power, influence. Nobility. Philantrophy, gifts, generosity.
Reversed: Envy, jealousy, avarice. Unpaid loans.
7 OF DISKS - Failure
Meaning: Promises of success unfulfilled. Hopes deceived. Disappointment. Little or no gain much labor.
Reversed: Delay but growth (this moment is the wrong time for taking action).
8 OF DISKS - Prudence
Meaning: Operating with care, balance and caution, attending details. Precision. Well-considered actions. Industriousness. Apprenticeship. Craftsmanship.
Reversed: "Penny-wise and pound foolish" attitudes. Fixation on details. Lack of ambition. Usury.
9 OF DISKS - Gain
Meaning: Good luck in material affairs, favour and popularity. Great increase of wealth. Profit, benefit. Safety.
Reversed: Theft, fraud, greed. Possible loss of friendship or possession. Threat to safety.
10 OF DISKS - Wealth
Meaning: Material prosperity and riches. Inheritance. Good foundation / security in family, work and finances Old age.
Reversed: Loss, robbery, gambling. Crowley notes that material wealth will decline unless it will be followed by creative impulses.
Here the end of the fourth Suit meets the beginning of the first Suit (Ace of Wands), thus making a full circle. Everything is energy in motion.
PRINCESS OF DISKS
Meaning: Birth of something new: idea, project, child. Womanhood. Creativity. Kind, benevolent, preserving woman in tune with her creative nature of bringing forth purity. Desire for learning and new ideas.
Reversed: Wasteful and prodigal woman at war with her essential dignity. Wasting your talents. Unwillingness to new ideas and insights.
PRINCE OF DISKS
Meaning: The trustworthy, determined, realistic builder of new, solid worlds. Capable manager. Persistence, methodicalness, patience. The ability to conclude a task. Steady progress.
Reversed: Stagnation, carelessness, idleness, inertia. Lack of determination or direction.
QUEEN OF DISKS
Meaning: Practical directed ambition. Exploring new areas. Affection, kindness, greatness of heart. The Great Mother. Instinct, sensuality, life-force, fruitfulness, trust.
Reversed: Dull, servile, foolish. Moody. Tendency to addiction. Responsibilities neglected. Suspicion, mistrust.
KNIGHT OF DISKS
Meaning: Harvest. A farmer, patient, laborious and clever in material things. Ability to acquire money and possessions. Reliable person, loyal friend. Good things take their time.
Reversed: Too occupied with material things. Incapable of foresight. Avaricious, jealous, grasping man. Corruption. Using any means to achieve the desired end.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- hanson-roberts tarot deck - US Games Systems, Inc.
- Pentacles (Coins) — diamonds. Each of the four suits contains four court cards and ten pip cards numbered 1 (ace) through 10. The four court cards in each suit.
- Tarot Symbolism & Divination - Thelema
- last is in the four colors of Malkuth, with Pentacle and ♉ in black. ... However, the key to the Qabalistic interpretation of Tarot seemed lost.
- Book T - The Tarot - www hermetics org
- Oct 13, 2002 A Description of the Cards of the Tarot with their Attributions; ... The King of Pentacles is "The Prince of the Chariot of Earth." ...
- Quarterly Journal - American Tarot Association
- JSB: I use the Mythic Tarot because I like to use the myths in the reading, although ..... If the Tower appears near Pentacles cards, the chaos may be a form of home .... in the place of the RWS Knight and fills its role as the Air aspect of its suit.
- Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot
- The suits are: Wands ... The drawing of a Tarot card should always be preceded by a small ritual. ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Suit of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- The Suit of Pentacles (also known as Coins or Disks) is representative of the element of Earth. The Suit of Pentacles Tarot card meanings cover material aspects ...
- Ten of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- Detailed Tarot card meaning for the Ten of Pentacles including upright and ... Access the Biddy Tarot Card Meanings database – an extensive Tarot resource. ...
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- Detailed Tarot card meaning for the King of Pentacles including upright and ... Home / Suit of Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings / King of Pentacles Tarot Card ...
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- Detailed Tarot card meaning for the Three of Pentacles including upright and ... The Three of Pentacles, like the Threes in the other suits, represents the initial ...
- Suit of coins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Reversed meaning of the card means imbalances, ... In contrast, when the Four of Pentacles is in reverse it warns against the ... In the Thoth Tarot deck this card is labeled Wealth, and is ...
Related searchestrikala jnana
insurance business glossary r
native american spirituality
prince hall affiliate
sharpie marker history