What is drawing down the moon and how do you do it?
Paula & Gordon Ireland Proprietors
Earth Spirit Emporium: Books & Stuff
"Where Olde Traditions meet the New Age"
In the past priestesses/priests called down the Moon. The Moon has
always played and important part in ancient religions. They realized
how it’s shape affected those under it’s reflective light.
They also came to understand how the moon also affected the waters of
life. The Moon is the focal point of power upon the Earth. The Moon soon
became known as a Women’s source of power. As women's biology is more
attuned to the moon than men’s.
Receiving the Moon's light: There are several ways of doing this. One way is to use a mirror and
draw the moon’s light through the reflection. Another, though
not always practical is to call upon the Moon, while naked, laying down to
form a “X” anointed in “moon“ oil. However, the
simplest, and most practical, is to wait until the moon is full, open your
arms wide, catch the halo around the moon, out of the corner or your eye,
open you third eye, and draw it in.
Hope This helps!
Suggested News Resources
- City shuts down PFOS-contaminated well, says risk to companion well is 'minimal'
- 4, which is contaminated with perfluorooctane sulfonate, could have adverse effects on the water system, the city announced it has stopped drawing water from the well. “Well 4 is ... At the Feb.
- Keeping Mum
- “You don't need brain surgery! You need your head examined!” “Sweetheart, you've grown up learning Nixport.
- The Latest: Slain Honduran inspires women's equality fight
- The head of the U.N. women's agency says the fight for gender equality by 2030 should take inspiration from slain Honduran environmental activist Berta Caceras and women around the world working to achieve the goal.
- Arsenal show welcome sense of fortitude in earning a draw vs. Spurs
- You're more likely to witness Steve McClaren being given the keys to the city in Newcastle than you are to see the wilting Gunners battle back after two consecutive Premier League defeats that could generously be described as meek.
Related searchesbattle of toulouse 721
dream dictionary meals
charles xi of sweden
martin de porras
lake victoria transportation
emergence of rationalism
suit cards home-made decks