The Creative Process in Magick
Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire
life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations
into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe.
We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns,
or repeat old thoughts that will (re)create more of the old energy
forms, or we may be influenced by the ideas and emotions of others
and help so reinforce their energy patterns. We are not only sending
energy, at the same time we are receiving the energy of the thoughts
and feelings of others. If their thoughts and feelings contain
truth for us, we might incorporate that energy as 'our own', what
means that your thoughts don't necessarily have to be your own
To understand the creative process we need to understand
the basics of it:
- The power of belief
The more you believe that what you think and feel is true, the
more certainty you add to the energy you send out, and the bigger
the change that it wil take form in the physical world. Also
the more you think the universe will grant it you, the greater
the certainty that you will receive it. Be thankful on beforehand,
knowing that it is already existing and will appear in the physical
- The power of united souls
The more persons think, feel or pray the same thing, the bigger
the amount of a certain energy capable of causing changes.
- The power of repetition.
The more often you
think or feel the same thing, the more belief and certainty
about it you raise in your mind, so the more powerful your sent
out energy becomes. Choose the same thing over and over again.
- The power of clarity of mind.
Make sure that you know what to choose; that way you send out
equal messages to the universe.
- The power of similarity
Like attracts like! You will attract that what you send out,
so if your thoughts contain a lot of fear of disease for instance,
you will attract disease as a magnet. If you send out thoughts
of love and kindness, you will suddenly notice that unknown
people smile at you and greet you.
- The power of the basic emotions love and fear.
At the base of every thought or emotion (or behind the conscious
thought/emotion) lies one of these two emotions.
If the basis is love, you will have ideas like: there is enough
for everyone, I am good enough to ask this, the Universe will
grant it me, I am thankful for life and its treasures... You will
feel self-trust, self-love and self-confidence, inner peace
and union with the All. A basic thought of love will add enormous
power to your creative force.
If the basis is fear, you will think things like: there is never
enough, I won't get it, I don't deserve it, I am not good enough,
I have not done enough, I will lose it again, what if it does
not work…You will experience fears and worries, doubts and insecurities,
and you regard yourself as separate from the infinite Source.
A basic thought of fear will severely diminish your power to
- The power of taking responsibility.
If you take responsibility for your life than you can find the
strength to make conscious changes in it. If everybody around
you has done it, or fate, and you consider yourself a helpless
victim, then how could you even believe that you could influence
your own life in a positive way?
Of course you are not personally responsible for big events like
wars, earthquakes or tornadoes; these occurrences are often
called upon by our group-consciousness. Also many personal issues
are often created by more persons than just you. But you surely
are responsible for your reactions on and decisions towards
all events. Do you try to find a positive solution or do you
sit down effortless in self-pity? (Discourage creates the same
thing over and over).
- The power of attention.
What you give attention to will be realized. This means that
the love you feel for the things you like to realize will attract
them to you.
This also implies that suppression of 'bad' or 'ugly' parts
of our personality only contributes to their existence. After
all you have to put quite some energy in the denial of these
characteristics by trying to think them away.
It is much more beneficial to accept that we all have our 'good'
and 'bad' qualities, and that we choose whether we want to live
as a sinner or a saint. Observe 'the horrible you' without judging
it, decide what kind of person you want to be, and…think and
act in a new way. Mind torturers like fears, worries, anger
and grief can disappear if you simply let them be, accept them
without putting energy in it. The feelings you dare to confront
without holding on can pass through you like clouds.
- The power of thought control.
If you notice yourself thinking something that you don't wish
to think, simply consider how you want to think over that subject
or person and… send out the new thought. It is like copying
out a page on a computer!
- The power of not-accepting-no.
Declare your truth completely, friendly, but determined. If
people argue about it simply agree that you can understand their
point of view, but... repeat your truth firmly and friendly... until
you get what you want. This is the famous technic of assertivity
trainings known as the 'broken gramophone record'.
In fact the creative process is a big personally adapted mind-control
program. You'd better control your own mind then having it done
There are three levels in creating:
- think about what you want
- speak it out or write it down (not necessarily in the company
of others, since they might diminish the belief in yourself
by questioning your mental sanity)
- act as if it is already existing, smell it, taste it, visualize
On the more levels you are creating, the greater the materializing
force you set into motion.
Usually we start the creating process at step 1, but it can also
start at step 2 (remember the occasions where you heard yourself
say something and realized later how much truth you spoke?) and
the quickest way is to start at step 3: act in a new way and afterwards
think about it.
What you think of you create, and what you create you experience,
and your experience is the basis for what you will think of next.
Enjoy creating simply for the joy of creating and remain free
from expectations. How others react on your creations is their
responsibility, not yours. But if you try to create for the highest
good of all, you can hardly go wrong.
Dare to change your mind if necessary.
Don't ask for guarantees. If life is created over and over again,
changing from minute to minute, how can we guarantee anything
except that life will be life? If you don't like a certain outcome,
know that you are a magician and change it!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- magic inner artwork - Youth Arts Programme
- The creative process can for some young people give expression to reactions and emotions that may not have been acknowledged previously. In some cases ...
- Magic and Manifestation - Goddess Studio
- May 31, 2012 Amalya's 13 Step Process for Magic & Manifestation compiled by Amalya ... pleading attitude, and a spell can evoke more of a co-creative and ...
- Enochian Magick Reference - Hermetic.com
- The systems of magick now known as Enochian magick derive from the work of ...... continuing "story" of a creative process, beginning with God in the First Call, ...
- Magick in Theory and Practice - Hermetic.com
- inexperience in Practical Magick, has asked me to take up the work of obtaining this book ...... Magician. The processes described will enable him to discriminate.
- A Practical Guide to Witchcraft and Magic Spells - Tikaboo
- White witchcraft is essentially the process of drawing on ancient wisdom and powers via the ... Even banishing or binding magick can have a creative focus,.
Suggested News Resources
- Genesis Breyer P-Orridge Wants You to Try and Altar Everything
- “Before this we were anti-existentialist, we thought when you die it's just oblivion, there's nothing and the only thing that makes life worthwhile is unconditional love and creation– being creative, that's it. But that just threw all those ...
- British man who sells his sperm on Facebook fathers over 800 children
- A businessman claims to be Britain's most prolific 'rogue' sperm donor after fathering more than 800 children - from selling his 'magic potion' over Facebook for just £50 a pot. Simon Watson, 41, has been donating his sperm for 16 years.
- Rucka Drops the Mic in "Lazarus," Conjures "Black Magick" at Image & Can't
- Writer Greg Rucka is one of the biggest names in comics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spiritual Creativity: The Art of White Magic | Emergent Light
- In truth, white magic is the art of translating that which is vertically perceived into that which is ... That too is an important feature of the creative process. However ...
- The Magic And Madness Of The Creative Process - Co.Design
- Jan 18, 2012 Visual.ly has tipped us off to a fun little infographic by Virus Comix that uses the metaphor of a street map to show the many routes, stops, loops.
- The Process of Magic | Magical Experiments
- If it does not work, improve your magic! Magic is a creative process that ties intimately into our lives and changes not only an outward situation but the magician ...
- Creativity, Art and the Art Magickal - Patheos
- Mar 21, 2014 But as conscious beings, we share in the creative process of the Divine consciousness that permeates the universe. As beings of free will, we ...
- Creative Magic Book by Adam Wilber | Ellusionist
- Creative Magic has the formula YOU need to kick start your Magic Creativity AND ... Every step of the creative process is explained including 9 EXERCISES in ...
Related searchessons and lovers plot summary
list of popes graphical 1254-1503
nephron proximal tubule
gait analysis history