The Creative Process in Magick
Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire
life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations
into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe.
We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns,
or repeat old thoughts that will (re)create more of the old energy
forms, or we may be influenced by the ideas and emotions of others
and help so reinforce their energy patterns. We are not only sending
energy, at the same time we are receiving the energy of the thoughts
and feelings of others. If their thoughts and feelings contain
truth for us, we might incorporate that energy as 'our own', what
means that your thoughts don't necessarily have to be your own
To understand the creative process we need to understand
the basics of it:
- The power of belief
The more you believe that what you think and feel is true, the
more certainty you add to the energy you send out, and the bigger
the change that it wil take form in the physical world. Also
the more you think the universe will grant it you, the greater
the certainty that you will receive it. Be thankful on beforehand,
knowing that it is already existing and will appear in the physical
- The power of united souls
The more persons think, feel or pray the same thing, the bigger
the amount of a certain energy capable of causing changes.
- The power of repetition.
The more often you
think or feel the same thing, the more belief and certainty
about it you raise in your mind, so the more powerful your sent
out energy becomes. Choose the same thing over and over again.
- The power of clarity of mind.
Make sure that you know what to choose; that way you send out
equal messages to the universe.
- The power of similarity
Like attracts like! You will attract that what you send out,
so if your thoughts contain a lot of fear of disease for instance,
you will attract disease as a magnet. If you send out thoughts
of love and kindness, you will suddenly notice that unknown
people smile at you and greet you.
- The power of the basic emotions love and fear.
At the base of every thought or emotion (or behind the conscious
thought/emotion) lies one of these two emotions.
If the basis is love, you will have ideas like: there is enough
for everyone, I am good enough to ask this, the Universe will
grant it me, I am thankful for life and its treasures... You will
feel self-trust, self-love and self-confidence, inner peace
and union with the All. A basic thought of love will add enormous
power to your creative force.
If the basis is fear, you will think things like: there is never
enough, I won't get it, I don't deserve it, I am not good enough,
I have not done enough, I will lose it again, what if it does
not work…You will experience fears and worries, doubts and insecurities,
and you regard yourself as separate from the infinite Source.
A basic thought of fear will severely diminish your power to
- The power of taking responsibility.
If you take responsibility for your life than you can find the
strength to make conscious changes in it. If everybody around
you has done it, or fate, and you consider yourself a helpless
victim, then how could you even believe that you could influence
your own life in a positive way?
Of course you are not personally responsible for big events like
wars, earthquakes or tornadoes; these occurrences are often
called upon by our group-consciousness. Also many personal issues
are often created by more persons than just you. But you surely
are responsible for your reactions on and decisions towards
all events. Do you try to find a positive solution or do you
sit down effortless in self-pity? (Discourage creates the same
thing over and over).
- The power of attention.
What you give attention to will be realized. This means that
the love you feel for the things you like to realize will attract
them to you.
This also implies that suppression of 'bad' or 'ugly' parts
of our personality only contributes to their existence. After
all you have to put quite some energy in the denial of these
characteristics by trying to think them away.
It is much more beneficial to accept that we all have our 'good'
and 'bad' qualities, and that we choose whether we want to live
as a sinner or a saint. Observe 'the horrible you' without judging
it, decide what kind of person you want to be, and…think and
act in a new way. Mind torturers like fears, worries, anger
and grief can disappear if you simply let them be, accept them
without putting energy in it. The feelings you dare to confront
without holding on can pass through you like clouds.
- The power of thought control.
If you notice yourself thinking something that you don't wish
to think, simply consider how you want to think over that subject
or person and… send out the new thought. It is like copying
out a page on a computer!
- The power of not-accepting-no.
Declare your truth completely, friendly, but determined. If
people argue about it simply agree that you can understand their
point of view, but... repeat your truth firmly and friendly... until
you get what you want. This is the famous technic of assertivity
trainings known as the 'broken gramophone record'.
In fact the creative process is a big personally adapted mind-control
program. You'd better control your own mind then having it done
There are three levels in creating:
- think about what you want
- speak it out or write it down (not necessarily in the company
of others, since they might diminish the belief in yourself
by questioning your mental sanity)
- act as if it is already existing, smell it, taste it, visualize
On the more levels you are creating, the greater the materializing
force you set into motion.
Usually we start the creating process at step 1, but it can also
start at step 2 (remember the occasions where you heard yourself
say something and realized later how much truth you spoke?) and
the quickest way is to start at step 3: act in a new way and afterwards
think about it.
What you think of you create, and what you create you experience,
and your experience is the basis for what you will think of next.
Enjoy creating simply for the joy of creating and remain free
from expectations. How others react on your creations is their
responsibility, not yours. But if you try to create for the highest
good of all, you can hardly go wrong.
Dare to change your mind if necessary.
Don't ask for guarantees. If life is created over and over again,
changing from minute to minute, how can we guarantee anything
except that life will be life? If you don't like a certain outcome,
know that you are a magician and change it!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Magic of Form
- However, true magic is a creative process of at-one-ment of the two Poles of Di- Goal and Method combine to determine the type of creative process or Magic.
- If today's technology is yesterday's magic, what innovative and creative
- healthy environment .........19. Craig Taylor.
- Download a complete profile - The Magic Closet
- Magic Closet are experienced musicians who understand the creative process. The studio was built to be esthetically pleasing and conducive to creativity.
- SUPER SESSION - Magic at the Beach
- IF YOU have a passion for magic, and a desire to learn and spend time in the creative process with other dedicated students, then this is for you.
Suggested News Resources
- A Conversation with Nick Lowe
- MR: What about advice from a creative perspective? Are there any things that you've learned along the years about song constructing or how to behave in a band, or...?
- Magic Garden brings art outside the museum
- Zagar, who created the entire setting, describes the creative process, not as a blue print, but more natural — like a coral reef being built over time.
- Laura Marling finds creature comforts in her new album
- It seems fitting that she likens the creative process to a kind of possession. Hampshire-born and Reading-raised, in her songs Marling slips free from her unremarkable middle-class moorings to make music that is both haunting and haunted.
- Dance Studio Infused Performing Arts Celebrates 1st Anniversary
- It was a learning process for him by watching. He joined the Bal Bhavan at the age of 10. He took to learning Mridangam, Drama and Magic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Interview With Arthur Trace: The Creative Process
- With his creativity and innovation, and superb manipulation skills, Arthur Trace is advancing the art of magic.
- Savor the Flavor Archive : Magic Magazine : Magic: The Gathering
- Every Magic card is a window onto the Multiverse, and every player is a planeswalker.
- RSS Creativity: Routines, Systems, Spontaneity :: Tips :: The 99
- But they also know that none of that takes away the magic. We often talk about “ the creative process,” but it's really several interlocking processes.
- The Creative Process by Glen W. Knape
- The creative process is difficult to discuss for several reasons. .
- The Concept:Magic Creative Process | BACKSTAGE BUSINESS
- The Concept:Magic Creative Process. Posted on January 31, 2011 by jcsum.
Related searcheschoir dress anglican choir dress
alkyne chemical properties
alan bennett life and work
hubris hubris in modern times
tai chi dao yin
pale of settlement life in the pale