Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
"Health is inner peace"
A Course in Miracles
On this place I would like to say some words about
illness and responsibility for your own life.
At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in
the whole world, and - eventually - in the Universe.
There is no such thing as coincidence, good or bad luck from a
bigger point of view; all events and circumstances are actively
or passively created by one or more persons, and we are all connected.
Many healing arts state that disease has its origins in the mind
and disfunction of the body is its result.
In A Course of Miracles we read: "sickness is of the mind, and
has nothing to do with the body" and "Sickness is a way of demonstrating
that you can be hurt". Disease is a form of body language, telling
us that something in our lives is not right. Often the location
and the nature of the disease give information about what we experience
as being wrong; in this area people like Louise Hay have done
But: I do object against people who think that they can explain
and understand all human physical expressions. - "This is so,
because..." And then choose one of the following options:
- "You have done something terrible in another life, it's your
karma". (how do they know?)
- Or "Anything that happens, happens for your wellbeing". (do
you believe that if you have cancer or AIDS and suffer unbearable
- Or "You have created this yourself; it's your own fault that
you suffer!" (this is a great help after being raped)
- Or "If you have this complaint, then this absolutely is the
background of it. You should do this…" (and then they insist
that you work on yourself, see a psycho-analyst or so, but what
if your disease has to do with carbon monoxide because of leaking
- Or "You have to learn something; this is a lesson you should
appreciate." (what do you have to learn from torture, except
that it's inhuman and hurts terribly? Besides A Course in Miracles
teaches that "there is no need to learn through pain.")
Mandala of Tibetan medicine
My point is:
- Yes, somehow everything we experience is created. But it is
not always consciously created, there is still so much ignorance
about what we do and why we do it. Besides everybody around
us creates at the same time, what means that the more ignorant
we are about our own potential, the more influence our surroundings
possibly have on our lives. And then there is also the influence
of the group-consciousness, what could possibly create events
like wars or nature disasters. So this whole energy-weaving
is unbelievably interesting, but much more complex than the
above mentioned statements would like us to believe.
- The above mentioned statements are very judging, prejudiced
and eliterian. They don't know you, but they know it all they
think; this is the attitude of a very big ego. "I am better
than you are, at least I am less stupid than you are", it says.
So actually they tell you that there is something wrong with
you. But if we are all Gods and Goddesses, than how could there
be something wrong with us? And what's wrong , what's right?
I personally know a 4 years-old boy, highly crippled, unable
to speak, walk and transfer the signals of his nervous system,
but he is very content and cheerful and his parents are really
happy with him. I know this boy as a very beautiful spirit.
This is an unusual human expression, but what is wrong with
that? He is also a spark of God - and able to give me a feeling
of joy, respect and humbleness towards life. Couldn't this be
just be the gift of this boy to the world? To let us know that
although things seem imperfect they are perfectly perfect?
- If there is something wrong with us, then we are unworthy
and should feel guilty for not being good enough. Thank God
A Course in Miracles states: "you are not guiltless in time,
but in eternity." Maybe for human beings we are not good enough,
but for the Goddess we definitely are!
- We would do great work if we would act from a point of love
and encourage persons instead of criticizing them. Yes, do try
to read the message of their body, but please from a point of
acceptance and openmindedness, instead from a point of criticizing
and judging. The first thing comes from a source of love and
acceptance, oneness - our true source - while the second thing
springs from a viewpoint of being separate, having to defend
yourself against…(?) - this is our small ego.
So the source of our uneasiness can be multifold - and it is
very much worth to try to understand it - but even more important
is how we wish to proceed, for this is really an opportunity of
our creative force. You can put endless energy in trying to explain
and work through your personal past, but the present forms the
base for your future. So please act for the sake of your future…and
Do a therapy you believe in or feel attracted to, starting from
the point of view that you deserve the best out of your life.
There is a lot you can do to heal yourself, like positive thinking, using affirmations and visualizations,
meditations and Bach
Flower Remedies, healthy food, fresh air and exercise..
A good friend who dares to be honest with you can be a great teacher.
Ask for light and know that you are light...
Suggested News Resources
- British man who sells his sperm on Facebook fathers over 800 children
- A businessman claims to be Britain's most prolific 'rogue' sperm donor after fathering more than 800 children - from selling his 'magic potion' over Facebook for just £50 a pot. Simon Watson, 41, has ... a syringe with each pot.
- THE MIGRANT AS CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR JOSEPH NECHVATAL with Thyrza Nichols Goodeve
- Collection of the Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum, University of Minnesota. Rail: I've never heard of “chaos magic” before, or your influence by Aleister Crowley.
- Associate Professor Crystal Hall explores humanities with digital techniques
- “If we were just teaching the skills, you might be able to get a job as soon as you graduate, but you wouldn't be able to keep that job,” she said. “You need to be able to read what's going on outside. See trends.
- Meet Tairrie B: Hip-Hop's first white female rapper (who was signed to Eazy-E
- Not only did the process help to invoke many memories for me as an author but it has also re-birthed me as an artist. I feel a new sense of self and ... While I am not religious, I am a very spiritual person and I feel music is magick.
- Magic Mike XXL pictures show Channing Tatum and Joe Manganiello's torsos
- Their journey takes them through Jacksonville, and Savannah where they make pit stops she see old friends. And they also brush up on their dance moves repertoire in the process. Sight for sore eyes: Joe Maganiello returns as Big Dick Richie in the sequel.
Related searchesntfs internals
king tekken moves list
dream interpretation africa
max flow min cut theorem example