Healing With Color Magick
In healing colors act as balancers: we administer
the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of
the color someone has too much of.
Why should the body need color suppletion?
Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means
that they vibrate on their own unique frequency. Their aura -
the invisible energy bodies - will keep them in balance by attracting
the right cosmic forces for their physical body. When people get
stressed, shocked, frightened or ill-treated their aura becomes
damaged. These energetic power fields become thin, show dark spots
or lesions, what keeps the aura from proper working. The result
is that you adapt a different frequency, and you will feel uncomfortable
or get sick.
Here the healing qualities of light come in. Each color has a
particular wavelength; by administering a certain color we strengthen
the aura to repair itself and return to its original ground-tune.
The physical effect is healing of the body.
Stimulates brain and nervous activity. Energizes the muscles.
Speeds up the digestion and assimilation, and the stool.
Activates and cheers up depressed and melancholic people.
Dark yellow soothes pains in the nerves (shooting pains).
Gives lust for life.
Brings warmth, energy and stimulation, therefore good for
energy, fatigue, colds, chilly and passive people. Red energizes
heart and blood circulation, it builds up the blood and
heightens a low blood pressure. Energizes all organs and
the senses hearing, smell, taste, vision and touch. Increases
sexual desire and activity. Stimulates ovulation and menstruation.
Never treat cancer with red, because this color will stimulate
Increases intuition and sensitivity. Works disinfecting
and antiseptic. Tones the general system. Builds the skin.
Relaxes sensations of stress.
Cools down inflammations (don't forget rheumatic inflammations),
fever, high blood pressure, stops bleedings, reliefs the
bursting headaches, calms strong emotions like anger, aggression
or hysteria. Works disinfecting and antiseptic. Brings tranquility.
Anti-itching. Anti-irritation (for instance redness of the
skin), anti-stress. Soothes suffering.
Note: color healing should be regarded as complementary
healing; please be wise and always consult a doctor!
Practical use of color healing
- Colored light can be obtained by using colored bulbs in lamps,
or covering a lamp or window with a transparent colored (plastic)
sheet, or by colored dials in a projector. What you do is sit
or lie in the stream of colored light for about 30 minutes during
- You can hang up (silk) pieces of cloth or paper sheets in
the desired color in the room.
- You can fill colored glasses or bottles with (spring)water,
place it in the window for at least three hours and drink three
glasses a day of this water.
- You can wear clothes in certain colors.
- You can eat food in certain colors. Need more energy: eat
tomatoes and strawberries; want mental clarity: bananas and
- You can visualize colored light in and around your body, breathe
it in and direct it to the body-parts that need it.
- Wear jewelry with gemstones in the colors you need.
- Visit places in nature that match your need of colors. For
calmness go to water, for balance go to the woods, for energy
buy red flowers, etc.
- Of course a combination of the above works best
Distant color healing can be done in several
- Take a photograph, or piece of paper with full address and
date of birth of the person you wish to help healing. Expose
this to colored light as described above, for 1,5 to 2 hours
a day on successive days.
- Or put this photograph is an envelope or piece of cloth in
the right color and expose it to the sun for several hours a
- A third way is visualizing the person filled up and surrounded
by colored light for as long as you can. Always end with visualizing
or sending white light to the person.
A modern way of color healing is working with a biogenerator.
This is a device sending cosmic energy by means of glass tubes
filled with gasses like helium or hydrogen, each having their
own color and healing properties. This is by Nicola Tesla inspired
technology. Several therapists have reported that the color in
the glass tubes even changes if the patient needs so.
Working with a biogenerator can be done with physically present
patients, but distant healing is also very well possible by for
instance treating through photograph.
(This is one of the ways of healing I use myself)
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A HISTORY OF COLOR THERAPY
- and magic. Teachings attributed to him include the use of color in healing. In the.
- Photoshop 7 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Healing Brush / Patch Tool. J. Save As Set Tracking to 0.
- Table of Correspondences. Colour Correspondence Amber Deep
- healing, truth seeking. Used in Rituals involving lunar energy (represents the Maiden). May be substituted for any color candle.
- THE BASICS OF MAGICK
- C. Perfect Love and Perfect Trust (among partners in magick). II.
Suggested News Resources
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Japanese Demo Guide
- When the controls are finally turned over to you, you'll find yourself in control of Rem at the Suzaku magic academy .
Suggested Web Resources
- Color Meanings: Color Magick Pictures
- Color Meanings: Color Magick Pictures- What color do you need today?
- Wiccan Color Magick Chart
- Wejee's Wiccan Color Correspondence Chart for Wicca Magick.
- Candle Magic - Candle Colors & Oils
- RED - Maintaining health; bodily strength; physical energy; sex; passion; courage ; protection, and defensive magic. This color is the element of Fire.
- Healing With Color Magick | RM.com ®
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone...
Related searchestheory of obscurity
illnesses related to poor nutrition
lord voldemort personality and traits
music of spain samples
dog kills a cat
skeet shooting current world records