|Planet: the Sun|
In most cultures gold is associated with riches,
rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed
(?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of
the economy, the throne and crown of the ruler are made of gold,
the main day of the week is ruled by the golden Sun, and the Sun
is the center of our solar system. Gold has to do with the core,
the most important part of something.
In astrology the Sun and Leo represent your deepest I, the true
you, authority, pride and dignity; in medical astrology the Sun
rules the physical heart and the eyes as mirrors of the soul.
Magickal use of gold:
- Use the metal gold or the color gold in rituals/spells
concerning Sun-deities, the male force, authority, self-confidence,
creativity, financial riches, investments, ,fortune, hope, worldly
and magickal power.
- Make a talisman. A golden one will be very expensive, but
you can make one of gold colored cardboard or write the symbols
on it with gold paint.
- Wear golden jewelry to improve self-confidence and inner
- For the same aim you can drink water in which you have
put a golden object during the 6 to 24 hours.
Homeopathy uses gold as medicine.
Suggested News Resources
- Why rate cuts alone may not be enough to boost gold
- The gold market's reaction to the European Central Bank's bold stimulus package suggests interest rate cuts may not be enough to sway the price of the precious metal.
- Sell gold if it hits this level: UBS
- Gold has been a standout performer against all other asset classes this year. But despite economic and financial market uncertainties, we do not believe it is a one-way bet. The high gold price is unsustainable, in our view, unless the U.
- Gold Lower as Profit-Taking by Traders Saps Demand
- LONDON—Gold prices were lower on the London spot market Friday, as profit-taking by traders and a firmer dollar sapped demand for the precious metal. Spot gold was down 0.7% at $1,263.
- Gold futures settle at 13-month high
- Gold for April delivery GCJ6, +0.20% tacked on $15.40, or 1.