|Planet: Jupiter |
The biggest planet in our solar system is of course
the rightful place for the chief-god Jupiter. When it comes to
Jupiter always think in terms of big-much-many: abundance, prosperity,
growth and success.
Sagittarius is depicted as the centaur, half-man, half-beast,
who aims high (= ideals, beliefs, positivity) with his bow and
arrow. The centaur symbolizes man who has grown above his instinctive
state and who has gathered social values and wisdom.
With the combination of growth, believing and a positive attitude
it is not surprising that Jupiter is the planet of healing, regeneration
and rejuvenation. Medical astrology places the liver (lust for
life, and our chemical laboratory), enzymes (catalyzers in biological
processes) and the tongue (taste) under rulership of Jupiter.
Magickal use of tin:
- Use tin in rituals/spells promoting abundance, prosperity,
success in business and in legal matters, stimulation, attracting
what you desire, energy, healing, regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Standard amulets and talismans can be bought in pewter
(an alloy of 91 % tin with some antimony and copper to make
it stronger) Don't forget to charge them to make them work!
- To help sick people regenerate: serve their food on a tin
plate and their drinks in a tin vessel.
The homeopathic form of tin is called
Suggested News Resources
- Obituary: The Rev. Tin Tran, Vietnamese Grace Church pastor
- Tin Tran was tortured in the 1970s, he made himself one promise: If he made it out alive, he would serve God forever. After fleeing to the U.S.
- Technavio Announces Top Five Vendors in the Global Tin Market
- LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in their recent global tin market 2015-2019 report. This research report also lists numerous prominent vendors that are expected to impact the market during the forecast ...
- METALS-Copper retreats on China qualms, tin hits high
- Tin may extend rally to $20,000 - technical analyst (Updates with closing prices). By Eric Onstad and Louise Heavens. LONDON, March 7 Copper and zinc pulled back from their highest levels in more than four months on Monday, weighed down by a firmer ...
- Tin Market to Reach US$ 7.29 Billion by 2023 - Global Industry Analysis, Size
- Transparency Market Research has released a new market report titled "Tin Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023." According to the report, the global tin market was valued at US$7.
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof – New Theatre, Cardiff
- First performed in 1955 and set on the Pollitt slave plantation in Mississippi, Tennessee Williams' American Classic, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, tells the story of a stifled southern American family, smothered with jealousy, desire and greed.
Related searcheseric ambler
japan airlines onboard entertainment
rhne river history
national gallery london notes
outlaw star ships
vestibular system otoliths
lumbar puncture procedure