|Planet: Uranus |
Uranus is the only planet with a divergent rotation
axis; in astrology Uranus is connected with renewal, moderation,
revolution, originality, progressivity. The god of heaven and
cosmos Uranus granted man the divine flame (electricity, intuition,
sudden insights) and the feeling for cosmic rhythms. In fact Uranus
gave man cosmic consciousness, and in the realization of each
and everyone having a divine core…freedom, equality and brotherhood
were born. Aquarian people connect with like-minded people no
matter their background or differences, and they are led by their
intuition instead of outward authority. Aquarians are quick-witted
with a lot of (electric) brain activity, like inventors, advanced
Medical astrology places the potential and the rhythmical processes
of the nervous system under Uranus. Zinc as metal was discovered
in the same timeframe Uranus was discovered. Everyone (equality!)
could buy objects of this material because of its low price.
Magickal use of zinc:
- Use zinc in rituals, spells and amulets promoting originality,
relying on flashes of insight, renewal, inventions, advanced
technics (computer, space-ships), cooperation within a like-minded
group, humanism, freedom, moving out of stress.
- A zinc pendant or little zinc plate on a necklace - or
a zinc supplement - can calm down a surplus of electricity.
Possible symptoms are: nervous stress, restless legs, nervous
asthma, hyperventilation, stammering, nervous heart complaints,
epilepsy, cramps, agitation.
- For the same reason eat food with a lot of zinc, like
whole grains, fish, meat, eggs, nuts and beans.
- Or drink water in which a piece of zinc has been laid for
6 to 24 hours.
Homeopathy works with the remedy
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Blackwell Zinc Smelter Site In Blackwell Oklahoma
- Blackwell Zinc Smelter Site In Blackwell Oklahoma. Fact Sheet | June 2007. Continued on next page.
- Zinc - Mineral Resources Program - U.S. Geological Survey
- In 2000, domestic zinc mine production, expressed in zinc content of ore, increased average U.S.
- The mineral zinc is present in every part of the body and has a wide
- As a component of many enzymes, zinc is involved in the creation and utilization of proteins More than half of the body's zinc supply is found in muscle tissue.
- TOXICOLOGICAL PROFILE FOR ZINC
- This public health statement tells you about zinc and the effects of exposure to it. Zinc is an However, taking too much zinc into the body can affect your health.
- 24/7 Emergency Contact Number: 1-888-295-5156 How can zinc
- Zinc is a metal with a bright color that ranges from blue-white to gray. Zinc is found in many foods and is an important element for maintaining good health.
Suggested News Resources
- New Study Shows Zinc Suppresses Pancreatic Cancer Cells
- The essential element zinc has been shown in a new study to be a likely tumor suppressor in the commonist form of pancreatic cancer, University of Maryland scientists report in the current issue of the journal Cancer Biology & Therapy.
- Adeona Appoints George A. Eby to Scientific Advisory Board
- Mr. Eby is a pioneer in the development of zinc lozenges as a treatment for the common cold. He has devoted more than 30 years to the study of zinc and is the executive director of the George Eby Research Institute.
- US zinc premiums steady, but some sources say market may be weakening
- While US zinc premiums have remained high throughout the summer despite weak demand, there were some rumblings this week that weaker US business activity may be cutting premiums by about a half a cent as the summer winds down.
- Fire at battery recycling plant at Lasham near Basingstoke
- About 300 tonnes of alkaline zinc chloride batteries and metal oxides were thought to have been involved in the fire which sent plumes of black smoke high into the air.
- Eos Rechargable Zinc-Air Battery: Energy Storage "El...
- Zinc-air holds a promising solution. The Zinc battery that is non-rechargeable is what we most commonly use in our many portable devices.
Suggested Web Resources
- Zinc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zinc or spelter (which may also refer to zinc alloys), is a metallic chemical element; it has the symbol Zn and atomic number 30.
- Jun 24, 2011 Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement.
- Zinc - Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University
- Mar 14, 2011 Zinc is an essential trace element for all forms of life.
- Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro Nob Hill District 3009 Central Ave. NE Albuquerque, NM 87106. (505)-254-ZINC (9462).
Related searchesdream symbol biblical
pitman shorthand history
goth gothic horror literature
how do egyptians embalm