|Planet: Neptune |
A strange characteristic of Neptune is that this
gassy planet radiates trice as much warmth as it receives from
the Sun; the planet gives himself away, analogous to the compassionate
and self-sacrificing nature of Pisces. Lord Neptune rules the
sea, the waters of emotion. According to Neptune's temper the
sea is calm or wild (the alternating moods of Pisces). The formless
flowing of the sea matches Pisces, traveling between astral worlds
and physical reality.
Aluminum is a very light material; earthly gravity hardly has
hold on it. The material is highly transformable, just like Pisces
with their feeling for drama and merging of fantasy and reality.
In medical astrology Neptune rules the subtle senses (like clairvoyance),
unclear diseases with an unclear course, and the feet (problems
Magickal use of aluminum:
- Use aluminum in rituals, spells and amulets to promote
compassion, unconditional love, high spirituality, development
of psychic abilities, inspiration, visions, mysticism, divination.
I consider aluminum a magickal sister of silver.
Warning: aluminum does NOT belong in the body! Cooking in
aluminum pans is related to Alzheimer disease!
Homeopathic aluminum is called
Suggested News Resources
- The Off Season: Confessions of an aluminum can junkie
- I am now a self-professed aluminum junkie, picking up squashed cans in store parking lots, jumping out of the car at lonely 4-way stops to grab the treasure I've spied in the ditches, and scanning the shoulders as we drive into town. “Can!
- Aluminum Sector Presses US On Chinese Exports
- The U.S. aluminum industry is doubling down on efforts to persuade the Obama administration to challenge China on trade practices that it says violate international rules and are fueling a flood of cheap Chinese aluminum imports.
- Aluminum demand hit but recovery ahead: Rusal
- A poor price environment in the aluminum market hit Rusal hard in the fourth quarter but demand should increase, the deputy chief executive officer of the world's largest aluminum producer, Rusal, told CNBC.
- Glencore aluminum head, Andrew Caplan, steps down
- Glencore PLC's Andrew Caplan is stepping down from his role as head of aluminum and plans to leave the company by the end of the summer, according to a spokesman for the company. Mr. Caplan will be replaced by Robin Scheiner, who will take over ...
- Glencore's Aluminum Head to Leave in Fourth Departure
- (Bloomberg) -- Glencore Plc's top aluminum trader will leave the company this summer, the fourth major departure from the division since the Swiss firm went public almost five years ago.
Related searchestesco internet operations
laws of cricket history
maia novel the gods
valley of the kings geology
one crazy summer trivia
insurance business dictionary s