Articles on Philosophy
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PSG true to 'philosophy' vs. Chelsea - Luiz
- David Luiz insisted that Paris Saint-Germain had stayed true to their "philosophy" in order to knock Chelsea out of the Champions League at the round of 16 stage for the second successive season.
- Opinionator | Philosophy's True Home
- We've all heard the argument that philosophy is isolated, an “ivory tower” discipline cut off from virtually every other progress-making pursuit of knowledge, including math and the sciences, as well as from the actual concerns of daily life.
- Joe Banner approves of Eagles offseason philosophy so far
- And Roseman has added a handful of young players coming off of rookie contracts. It's a very different philosophy than Chip Kelly had last year in spending big money on DeMarco Murray and Byron Maxwell.
- Philosophy series talks liberation of non-human anmials
- The Philosophy Series invited professor of philosophy Dr. Corinne M. Painter from Washtenaw Community College on March 7 to speak about the genuine liberation of non-human animals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesniagara bible conference
vagrant records current roster
shadow the hedgehog sonic riders
bridgwater members of parliament
dream interpretation swing
fisting health and safety