How Does Reiki Work?
"Where are you searching for me, friend?
Look! Here am I right within you. Not in temple, nor in mosque,
not in Kaaba nor Kailas, but here right within you am I"
How does Reiki work? The best answer is: we don't
This may be highly dissatisfying, but the great advantage is that
if we don't understand this energy there's no way we can abuse
it. Since we're dealing here with strong energy you may consider
yourself lucky that mankind does not understand it. Sorry to say
Reiki works with intent, which is focused energy
expressing a desire to bring more positive energy into your life,
somebody else's life or the world. Once you have stated this intent
the Reiki will flow and you don't need to remain concentrated
on channeling this healing energy. (Which makes giving (distance)
Reiki when you are travelling by bus or train a meaningful spending
of your time.)
The universal life-energy first enters the energy system of the
healer who passes it on, usually with the hands, to the healee.
In the physical body this energy travels through the brains and
nervous system. In our energetical bodies it travels through the
chakras, meridians and the central channel along the spine.
Important to know is that Reiki does not deplete
the giver since the healer does not give from his own energy.
One taps into the universal force and after a treatment both the
healer and healee will feel better.
Another important fact is that Reiki heals causes, not just the
results (symptoms). This makes Reiki a deep acting healing method
with from time to time unpredictable effects; you don't always
consciously know which part of your life needs healing mostly,
but the Reiki does and will first heal that area. Usui names Reiki
'intuitive' for it knows where it is needed; Reiki seems to have
its own intelligence and it respects one's free will.
It is unknown what the origins, total quantity and
ways of working of life-energy are. It can not be defined more
clearly than stating that it comes from Source, God/Goddess, Spirit
or The Force. It is an important connection with divinity.
And it can be characterized as highly vibrational, completely
positive, gentle, loving,encompassing, harmonizing and therefore
healing. I'm not in for negative workings, but when I (by means
of test) try to think of something negative in relation to using
Reiki, my mind simply goes blank, nothing happens. As far as I
know and have heard in twenty years of experience Reiki can only
be used in positive ways
Suggested News Resources
- How Kundalini Reiki was Born – How Does The Kundalini Energy Work? – The ...
- However, the kundalini way is real, powerful, effective and can really make a difference.
- Gala to honor Rockaway student who fell from NYC hotel
- She said Alpha Sigma Phi has taken care of all the work setting up the scholarship. ... There will also be workshops and demonstration in massage, acupuncture, reiki, yoga, skin care, mind-body stress management, reflexology, aromatherapy and more.
- Psychic fair looks into new age practices
- When friends Betty Hackney and Marianne Frost were readying themselves for retirement, they couldn't get over the idea of not being able to work on something they loved. So they decided to open the business. The two-woman team works ...
- Voice actor holds class in Paris
- One is a pit boss at Oxford Casino. Three are Reiki practitioners. One is a writer.
- Talk of the Towns, April 29, 2016
- New Yoga for Relaxation classes in Greenfield will begin on Monday, May 2: Mondays 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. Gentle Yoga for Everyone at Green River Yoga (over World Eye Books), 158 Main St.
Related searcheslincoln logs
ann coulter criticism
m3 half-track wwii variants
joseph specs okeefe
henry mullens aka henry hite