The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
" It is not God's will merely that we should be
happy, but that we should make ourselves happy."
According to many traditional teachers the Reiki
symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen
by insiders, meaning Reiki practitioners second degree and Reiki
As described above, the visibility of these symbols can only add
to their power; this is knowledge from magick. Besides, in Japan
these symbols show up on daily articles of use. (I once meditated
on these symbols and got a vision of an ordinary Japanese street-scene,
as if I should know that healing yourself and your life should
be a very common activity and an integrated part of everyone's
In the spirit of this Age of Aquarius many secrets, occult and
societal, are revealed now to give as many persons as possible
entrance to their birthright: self-empowerment, self-mastery,
inner balance, peace and happiness. The idea of someone being
of more importance, higher standard or 'special' because of having
more, secret knowledge, is an outdated ego thing.
To get a taste of what you can do with it I herewith present you
the four symbols with their meaning:
Cho Ku Rei - The Power Symbol
Put in other words: 'Let all the power of the Universe
be here' or 'God is here'.
This is the symbol used to connect with the energy at the beginning
of a session, and to increase power/energy where needed during
Further it is used to empower anything you want, like your medicines,
crystals, food and drinks, machines and tools you work with, etc.
Cho Ku Rei increases the power of all other symbols you use.
Another important use of this symbol is cleaning a space or clearing
up negative energies, for instance in a bad situation.
It can be used for protection of yourself or your properties,
because the great amount of light you call in with Cho Ku Rei
dispels or keeps away negativity.
And it seals in light energy when drawn at the end of a healing.
Sometimes the Cho Ku Rei is drawn opposite with the spiral clockwise;
this is a matter of preference. The symbol works with either way
Sei He Ki - The Emotional Symbol
This strange symbol looks like a human head with two bumps on
the places of the eighth chakra (the cosmic chakra where divinity
connects with our physical existence and place of the soul akasha)
and the tenth chakra (place of mystical talents and inner sight).
Therefore alternative meanings of the Sei He Ki are 'Remember
Your Self' and 'God and humanity becoming one'. Pointing your
arrow to awareness means bringing your attention to your feelings,
emotions, patterns and psychology in order to understand and heal
Sei He Ki restores emotional balance and harmony. Please understand
that many diseases and problems have their roots in negative emotions
and false beliefs. This symbol is used for the healing of bad
habits, addictions, emotional trauma and heavy feelings like anger,
frustration or jealousy. That makes this symbol another good one
against bad vibrations and negative entities.
A good symbol for inner calmness and the release of blockages
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen - The Distance and Mental
It is not difficult to discover the various levels
of existence in the meanings of this symbol. Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
makes the connection between Spirit and Body, heaven and earth,
and is therefore known as 'The Bridge'.
It travels through time and space to fulfill its function and
is commonly known as the Distance symbol. You can heal absent
persons with it or send energy to a situation or relationship.
You can treat a cause rooted in the past with it, and it can change
thought patterns (mental healing), what makes it a perfect symbol
for karmic healing.
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen connects your higher self with the higher self
of the one you send energy; 'The Divine in me greets and honors
the Divine in you' and this really is the best approach we can
take towards our fellowmen.
Dai Ko Myo - The Master Symbol
| || |
To the left you see the traditional Dai Ko Myo and
to the right the complete different, modern version of it.
The traditional Japanese form is given by Mikao Usui. I don't
know what the origins of the modern spiral are; it has been channeled
that this 'new' Dai Ko Myo fits better into the vibrations of
the training of this time.
Both very powerful, it seems a matter of preference which one
you choose to work with. Dai Ko Myo means Great Shining Light.
As Aleister Crowley in another place states: "Every man and every
woman is a star". Through the master initiation you'll reach a
strong connection with Spirit, Source, Higher Self, the divine
light which nurtures itself and wishes to spread to nurture others.
The Dai Ko Myo is the strongest Reiki symbol and it can replace
the others. An exception forms distance work where you, next to
the Dai Ko Myo, also have to work with the distance symbol Hon
Sha Ze Sho Nen. Once you have been attuned to this symbol it is
strongly advised to use it with all your Reiki works. Your energy
work will receive an extra boost and you constantly draw this
strong energy through your energetic system. The Dai Ko Myo is
the symbol which transmits the Reiki initiations.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reiki 101 - LuminEarth
- Reiki Therapy was introduced to the West under the title: Usui Shiki Ryoho ..... While the four symbols used in Usui Shiki Ryoho and Usui Reiki Ryoho are still ...
- reiki shiki ryoho iii - warriorprincess.org
- Reiki Shiki Ryoho – Level III “Master”/Teacher Manual. Contents ... The Attunement sequences vary between levels with Level I having four sequences, ....
- How Hawayo Takata Practiced and Taught Reiki - The International
- practiced drawing the Reiki symbols were destroyed at the end of each class.2 ... Traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho Treatment Positions and Numerous Reiki.
- Interview with Hiroshi Doi - The International Center for Reiki Training
- Usui Sensei and the first four presidents of the organization through 1975 had ... grown to better convey the facts about Usui Reiki Ryoho with its purpose of ... Reiki Usui Sensei taught) has neither a fourth symbol (Master Sym- bol) nor any ...
- Reiki Master level - FalconBlanco
- Usui Traditional Reiki, also called Usui Reiki Ryoho, is probably the closest to what .... Reiki symbols, re-discovered by Dr Mikao Usui back in March 1922. It is ....
Suggested News Resources
- Senior Lookout: Reiki may aid self-care routine, says new columist
- “Reiki Ryoho,” is a Japanese healing method or art began in 1922 with founder Mikao Usui. Recently a colleague of mine, registered nurse Karen Pischke and her student Suzanne Sweeney provided a group reiki informational session at Central Grammar ...
- Bouwen aan een piramide
- Zannata-Galloo CT Menen heeft ambitieuze plannen. “We willen dit en de komende jaren bouwen aan een piramide”, vertelt voorzitter Franky Defever. “Mogelijk betekent dat uitpakken met een eigen beloftenteam, maar een andere optie is opnieuw een ...
- Stad Menen wil radicaliseringsambtenaar
- Gili: CTRL - alles onder controle? 4/03/2016 · Workshop "Plooikunst in boeken". 5/03/2016 · Reiki 1 inwijding volgens Usui Shiki Ryoho systeem op 5 maart 2016.
- Halloweentocht in de Barakken
- Menen - Op zaterdag 31 oktober vindt op de wijk de Barakken in Menen de derde editie van de Halloweentocht plaats. De wandeling wordt gratis aangeboden door de bewonersgroep van de Barakken. Aanvang vanaf 18u30 aan het St Jozefsplein en eindigt ...
- Teken zelf je Grote Markt
- Gili: CTRL - alles onder controle? 4/03/2016. Workshop "Plooikunst in boeken".
Suggested Web Resources
- Reiki Symbols - Reiki - James Deacon's REIKI PAGES
- While the four symbols used in Usui Shiki Ryoho and Usui Reiki Ryoho are still considered by many of us to be Sacred (or at least, of sacred significance), ever ...
- Five Traditional Usui Reiki Symbols - About Holistic Healing
- There are five symbols used in the Usui Reiki attunement process. The first four of the five symbols are also used when Reiki treatments (both hands-on and ...
- Usui Shiki Ryoho - The Reiki Alliance
- Usui Shiki Ryoho can be translated as "the Usui System of Natural Healing." Until the ... of the system is expressed by the Four Aspects of Usui Shiki Ryoho.
- 9 Elements - Usui Shiki Ryoho
- This articulation of the system, Usui Shiki Ryoho, allows all students to use this ... The practice of Reiki calls for an exchange for learning Reiki at each level ... these four lineage bearers and their time/space in the world as we know it.
- What is the History of Reiki?
- The members of the organization Usui Sensei started, the Usui Reiki Ryoho ..... This is most likely why she did four attunements for Level I.) The next degree was ...
Related searcheslloyds of london structure
dream dictionary stage
nickel biological role
american kestrel nesting
munshi premchand famous stories