Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive.
I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance.
I do not find the boy super active however; okay, he is quite active and moves a lot but a healthy young child is supposed to be energetic, and this boy stays most of the day indoors. First of all I think he needs more space.
I ask if the boy likes playing in the garden. Yes, he does very much, under all circumstances he wishes to be outdoors. “But then I have to remain in the garden too” his mother says, “he wants to have me with him and he gets angry when I am inside the house. He is very demanding. And he is eating sand.” Meanwhile she firmly holds her 2 years old daughter in her arms and explains me how sweet she is.
The little boy keeps on repeating: “breaking, tearing, must break things” and he confirms his words by destroying his toys. When by means of punishment he is sent to the hall he keeps on yelling and banging the door.
He also beats his sister, but the little lady firmly strikes back. So these two make a lot of noise together.
Next the mother complains that the boy refuses to eat his dinner. To me that’s not surprising since she gives a lot of sweets during the day he is constantly begging for to ‘keep him sweet’.
Enough test results have proven that the sugar and chemical substances to enhance taste, color and smell in sweets are related to behavior problems like hyper-activity and aggression. So the first thing to do is radically diminishing (or even better leaving out) the sweets and replacing them for healthy food like fruits, nuts and an extra whole wheat sandwich. The next thing is replacing the artificially colored drinks he gets and which contain sugar as well by drinkable yoghurt, soy-milk, fruit-juice and herbal tea.
A nasty little habit he has lately developed is spitting on everything and everywhere and there is no way of keeping him from this.
Another thing the boy keeps on repeating is “spider”. He sees terrifying spiders everywhere; he points at little flies and mosquitos and calls them spiders as well and wants me to kill all these frightening creatures for him.
His fear of spiders is very prominent. But when I look up/check his symptoms with the homeopathic repertory I cannot find any remedies known for their fear of spiders that further match the symptoms of his case. The remedy that really comes to mind considering his need to move, destructiveness, desire to be outdoors and eat sand, and trying to draw attention through extra-ordinary active and aggressive behavior is Tarentula.
But then I realize that this remedy is made from…a spider!
So I come back with a big smile on my face, saying: “your son is afraid of spiders, isn’t he? He’ll get a spider!”
Not that we tell him, I tell him that he gets ‘vitamins’ and since the remedy tastes sweet he even asks for more vitamins.
Six weeks later Tarentula has done wonderful work. “He is so very sweet” the mother tells me, “he is also very kind to his sissy.” Yes, the boy is really very lovely. And I have not heard him about horrible spiders anymore.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- chapter 1 - Pearson
- Jun 7, 2013 On February 9, 1964, four young men from Liverpool, England, appeared on .... after the child achieves a certain level of physical and cognitive maturity, bed- wetting ... Neither Jon nor Melissa had any previous history .....
- The Challenge to Professionalism Presented by - CiteSeer
- four greatest physicians in history, exceeded only by .... patient's own urine to an 8-year-old boy suffering from hyperactivity(28). ...
Suggested News Resources
- Mother who popped bizarre growth on her son's leg is horrified to find a SEA
- A mother has described the horrifying moment she popped a giant growth on her son's knee - only to discover a black sea snail inside it.
- World-first MRI study shows babies experience pain 'like adults'
- "We have to think that if we would provide pain relief for an older child undergoing a procedure then we should look at giving pain relief to an infant undergoing a similar procedure.
- What's in Your Beer? Fish Bladder and Antifreeze Ingredient?
- Hari claims some beers contain additives like high-fructose corn syrup, stabilizers and artificial flavoring, which have been linked to obesity, allergies, hyperactivity and gastrointestinal problems.
Suggested Web Resources
- Attention Deficit Disorder with and without Hyperactivity - AnthroMed
- The English term "Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" (ADHD) has ..... in listening (often not true when they are told stories alone), ... Much public attention is now drawn to the danger of leaving ADHD untreated in young people and adults.
- Reversing Autism: Part 1 - Homeopathy and the Treatment of Autism
- Story and Symptoms; Initial Case Analysis and Treatment; Treatment Over ..... much healing with diet and supplements prior to commencing homœopathy. ...
- Homeopathy and Children's Health: An Interview with Dana Ullman
- You can really change a child's life, both physical and psychologically, with the ... Famed astronomer Johann Kepler once said, "Nature uses as little as possible of anything. ...
- Protein found in spider venom could treat muscular dystrophy
- Jul 16, 2012 FULL STORY ... spider men in Upstate New York are working intently to save a young boy's life. ...
- Protect your child from the dangers of Ritalin - Four Homeopathic
- Jul 26, 2012 Homeopathy works by activating the individual's vital force or immune ... Hyperactivity manifests in a child who is unable to sit still quietly, needing to ... Impulsive children may frequently interrupt or have little control in judgment.
Related searchesgonville amp caius afc introduction
the band sources
louis riel monuments and place names
guys and dolls characters