What are the Bach Flower Remedies?
The Bach Remedies form an effective and easy-to-learn nature cure, developed for the healing of illness, the preventing of disease and the improvement of personal development.
The 38 Bach Remedies are prepared from wild flowers and the blossoms of trees, except for one remedy that is made of water from a healing well. The essence of the plants he used contain the contrary vibration of certain disharmonic mental or emotional states. So by taking the remedies you softly flood out the emotional disbalance. Negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions absorb a lot of energy, diminish our immunity, cause illness,delay our recovery from disease and keep us from listening to our inner voice. By taking the remedies we gradually wipe out the blocks that form the origin of disease or unpleasant feelings.
Don't say that this method is too simple to work; all cosmic laws are based on simplicity. The Bach Flowers form a beautiful, harmless and very effective system of preventing and healing diseases, that can be learned by everybody. Once you try it you will become enthusiastic about it! The Bach Remedies have no side-effects, they don't suppress and they can be used together with other medicines, such as herbs, homeopathic or allopathic medicines.
Suggested News Resources
- Naturopathic doctor details floral remedies to relieve emotional trauma
- Edward Bach, a physician dissatisfied with the state of healthcare in 1930, used intuition and case-based research to develop the Bach flower remedies used worldwide today. The remedies Bach used were to heal illnesses such as trauma that result from a ...
- Rescue Remedy helps some dogs severe thunder phobia
- Many veterinarians have not been trained in the use of the Bach flowers or holistic medicine. They feel uncomfortable recommending a product that is not FDA approved and is something that they have never been trained to use.
- Maharashtra's oldest homeopathy pharmacy in South Mumbai turns 127
- And, while we continue to to dispense authentic homeopathic drugs ranging from dilutions, mother tincture, Biochemic tissue salts and Bach flower remedies, we have branched out into more commercial products like toothpastes and shampoos to keep up ...
- Pets grieve for their companions
- Other recommendations for support for the grieving process include the use of Bach Flower Remedies, pheromone containing products, nutritional supplements that support the adrenal glands, carefully selected herbs, and in some cases appropriate drug ...
Related searchesdamascus historical sites
economic policy tools and goals
battle of loos
the coca-cola company bibliography
lamborghini countach wolf countach