How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
Selecting the remedies
Select the remedies through the classical interview technique.
Find out in a clear and honest conversation:
- what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened,
or servile, or intolerant)
- what his/her emotions and concerns are at this very moment
(for instance: grief about a lost love).
If you choose the remedies for yourself, be honest and accepting
towards yourself and ask yourself the above mentioned questions.
The character and emotions of a person lead to the choice
of remedies needed. It can be a single remedy, but most likely
you need a combination. Do not select more than 6 or 7 remedies
at the same time.
Of course it is also possible to select the remedies by use
of your intuition, a pendulum or kiniesology, but these methods
don't work better than an open conversation.
Sometimes it seems that you need many more than
6 or 7 remedies. In that case it is time to start with an
"opener". Openers are:
- Holly, for the more expressive , active
and emotional types
- - Wild Oat, for the weaker, discouraged people.
In case a treatment does not sort the wished effect:
- you need more time to get result (in many cases you get
great effect in a month, but in deep-rooted problems already
existing for years you may need a year or longer to solve
the whole case)
- you chose the wrong remedies
- an old shock (perhaps already forgotten) may block the
healing process. Give Star of Bethlehem, or add it to your
- try Holly or Wild Oat as an opener (see the above paragraph).
Do not worry to much about a wrong chosen remedy (apart from
the fact that is does not improve the situation): it simply
won't work, but it will never be harmful.
Preparing and taking the remedies
From the stock bottles you dilute four drops of each remedy
that you need, or 8 drops in case you need the Rescue Remedy,
into a 30 ml. dropper bottle (get it at your chemist's shop)
and top it up with mineral water. (Officially the prescription
is two drops of each remedy and 4 of the Rescue Remedy, but
due to the large pollution on this planet many therapists
nowadays advice to take 4 drops in stead of 2, and 8 of the
Rescue Remedy since that is a composite remedy).
From this 30 ml. dropper bottle, take at least 4 drops 4
times a day. In case you feel you need more, simply take more.
It is impossible to get an overdose. Take these drops in some
water or any other liquid. If you are worried about the alcohol
they contain (the remedies in the stock bottles are preserved
in brandy), take your remedy in a boiling liquid, which will
evaporate most of the alcohol.
It is also possible to put 4 drops of the needed remedy
into a glass of water and take small sips of it during the
If people have fainted or are in coma, sprinkle some of the
remedy on their lips, inside their mouth, on their temples
or their wrists.
In case of serious skin-affections not only take the drops
internally, but also put some of them in your bathing-water.
Babies that are breast-fed do not have to take the remedies
by themselves; their mother can take them for them and pass
them on through the mother's milk.
Normally a 30 ml. dropper bottle will last for two or three
weeks. If you keep it cool, preferably in the refrigerator,
then the water will stay fresh during that time. But in case
you do not keep the bottle cool - if you keep it in your pocket
all the time, or if you live in a warm climate- then it is
a good idea to add a teaspoon of brandy, or some cider vinegar,
or apple vinegar (for children) to stop the water from going
Just for humans?
No, also animals and plants can highly benefit from the Bach
Choose the remedies according to their character and emotions,
as you would do for human beings. Add the remedy in their
drinking water, 2 drops a day for a small animals, . 4 drops
for a cat or little dog, 6 drops a day for a big dog or a
horse. The Rescue Remedy for instance will help a lot of pets
to get accustomed to their new home.
- give Rescue Remedy after transplanting
- use Crab Apple if the plants are suffering from vermin
or a disease
- think of Olive if the plants are weak, or after heavy weather-conditions.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How To Select and Use Bach Flower Remedies
- How To Select and Use Bach Flower Remedies. Directions: Answer the following questions as honestly as possible.
- Learning to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- psychotherapy practitioners to add Bach Flower remedies to their healing repertoire. Learning to Use Bach Flower Remedies.
- New Remedies New Uses - BachFlower.com
- remedies and new uses. Edward Bach. Bibliographical information.
- Bach Flower Remedies - evidence base final May 06
- Bach Flower Remedies œ An Appraisal of the Evidence Base. Introduction heal itself œ use of his remedies merely aided the process.
- Do Bach flower remedies have a role to play in pain control? A
- Conclusion: The use of Bach flower remedies has brought about positive emotional changes in the majority of clients in this study.
Suggested News Resources
- Xpress Reviews—First Look at New Books, August 26, 2011
- The Handbook of Bach Flower Remedies for Animals. Singing Dragon: Jessica Kingsley. 2011.
- The Remarkable Rescue Remedy
- Courtesy of Dr. Yvonne Kleine Over the past fifteen weeks we have gone through all of Dr. Edward Bach's blessed Flower Remedies.
- Helping Pets Feel Happy & Comfortable at Home
- Like most remedies, it was only one piece in my arsenal to help make the transition go smoothly. I also got some Bach flower essence and Rescue Remedy Pet (which is sold at Earth Fare).
- Mysore Weather: Temp Max: NA Temp Min: NA
- There are some Bach Flower Remedies specifically meant to be given for loss and grief. You can give her Rescue Remedy. I would definitely suggest taking an unfamiliar route when you walk your dog.
- It is not unusual for cats to lose a few whiskers
- It seems that your dog is experiencing unresolved grief about her dead companion. There are some Bach Flower Remedies specifically meant to be given for loss and grief.You can give her Rescue Remedy.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies - YouTube
- Jul 17, 2010 How to use Healing Herbs Bach Flower Remedies to heal physical and emotional symptoms.
- Original Bach Flower Remedies® - www.BachFlower.com
- The Bach® Flower Remedies are simple and easy to use for anyone. "Health depends on being in harmony with our souls" Dr. Edward Bach M.
- How to Use the Bach Flower Essences and Flower Essence
- Bach Flower Essences and FES Flower Essences are for emotional healing and personal empowerment. Flower Essence Consultations.
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies - wikiHow
- Aug 11, 2010 How to Use Bach Flower Remedies. The Bach Flower Remedies have been around since the 1930s and are still in use.
- Bach Flower Remedy Facts and Pictures
- Facts about the conditions bach flower remedies are used for, pictures, history, Bach Flower Remedy. Try ....... USE.
Related searchesmaster-at-arms royal navy
green green chigusa iino
truth or dare rules
cartoon network history