The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a
metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip.
Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models involve either the
suspension of a ring from a thin silk thread, or the suspension of a crystal from a chain. At first, I made my
own pendulum using a chain and a ring, but then I bought this silver chain with a beautiful, pure crystal, and
I must say it is much more accurate. Quartz crystals are extremely powerful anyway.
Wether you have made or bought your pendulum, it is very important that you purify it. Fill a bowl with fresh
pure water. Say a cleansing prayer: "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, Wash me, and I shall be whiter
than snow, Create in me a clean heart, And renew a right spirit within me". Dip both ends of the pendulum into
the water for a few minutes. On the night of the full moon place it in the moonlight and leave it until the
morning after. Never allow your pendulum to be placed in direct sunlight! Now you need to test your tool.
First, get a feel for your pendulum, carry it with you for a couple of days, keeping it in a velvet or silk
cloth. It will tune into your energy. Then you would be able to test its power. Hold the chain between the
thumb and forefinger and let the pendulum hang down, it should not touch anything or anyone though. But make
sure your hand and arm are completely still. Wait until the crystal or ring has stopped swinging at the end of
the chain before you begin. Ask a question to which you KNOW THE ANSWER IS YES. The crystal should begin to
move either side to side, back and forth or clockwise or anticlockwise etc. Whatever pattern the movement
follows, make a note that this would always be your 'yes' answer. (You can verify by repeating the question, to
make sure…). Follow the same steps, this time asking a question to which you know the answer is NO. Again, note
the movements and this should always be your own 'no' answer. Then you can start asking questions that you
don't have an answer to. :-)
The ancient Romans and the French seer Nostradamus were renowned for using the pendulum. Both used a different
method from the one we use today. They used a method of basin scrying by means of a pendulum to produce letters
that formed prophetic verses. The bowl or basin used was made of electrum, an alloy of gold and silver. A ring
with occult characters engraved upon it was attached by thread to a wand. The twenty-four letters of the Greek
alphabet were engraved into the flange of the basin. The table used was probably a tripod in which to support
the basin. It was made out of branches of laurel and had three legs. Laurel was the substance specified by the
Enochian angels for the scrying table of John Dee (see Enochian Magick section for further details).
If you’re using a ring suspended from either a silver chain or a silk thread, you should also use a goblet of
water. The answers to your yes/no questions come in the form of the tapping sounds of the ring inside the
glass. A single tap indicates a yes while two taps indicate a no. More than two taps indicates the spirit is
not certain of the response.
Another method involves using a sheet of paper with a cross marked upon it. The ring is held suspended over the
cross in the left hand upon a silk thread. If the answer to the question asked is yes it will swing back and
forth along the vertical arm of the cross. If the answer is no it will swing side to side along the horizontal
arm of the cross.
Some people I correspond with actually give their pendulums names! I haven’t given mine a name though. But I
use it to communicate with my Spirit Guides, and boy is it helpful!
Once you become familiar with the use of the Pendulum, you can also use it to find lost articles or to dowse
for water or treasure.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- September 11, 2011
- Pendulum Dowsing: An Extension of Personal. Intuition Introductory Class and Workshop. Pendulum divination is used by Rev.
- The Occult: A Biblical Perspective
- 38) PENDULUM - Divining-rod, crystal or any object hung from a string used as a focus p6liit in hypnosis, etc.
- Apparent Demonic Groupings and Manifestations
- Palmistry. Past life readings. Pendulum divination.
- Psychic Arts db 2
- Divination using a sacred pool, spring, or bubbling fountain. Pendulum scrying. Divination by studying movements of a pendulum.
Suggested News Resources
- To Believe Or Not To Believe: Psychic Predictions About Your Love Life
- At the time, she said this bit of divination thoroughly depressed her. Three years later, she is married to a very sad man (he's not sad so much as deadpan). They are incredibly happy together.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pendulum Divination
- Spirits, your Higher Self, or even the pendulum itself may provide the answers you seek.
- Divination - Using the Pendulum. Of all the divination tools, the pendulum in its various forms is the most common and easiest to use.
- Dowsing or divining with a pendulum - a beginners guide - YouTube
- Jul 20, 2009 Dowsing, or divination with a pendulum is a skill we all have (I believe).
- Pendulum Divination - psychic101
- Pendulum divination also knows as dowsing and radiesthesia .
Related searchesbuenavista guimaras barangays
traditional herbal diagnosis
java island geography
clinton portis characters