Auras and Chakras
An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body.
How to read the Aura
Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one part of your body, preferably your hand. Relax, concentrate on your hand lines. If you’re relaxed enough, you’ll see a certain color. With time you might be able to see several colors.
Auras can be seen physically, or sensed psychically. One way to see someone's aura is to have the subject stand in front of a white background.
If you look at the person for a while you’ll see some sort of wavy lines of energies, and also maybe a couple of aura colors.
There is also another exercise. As far as I know, the author of the following exercise is unknown, but I’d appreciate it if you emailed me their name so I could give them credit.
“Stand in front of a mirror at a distance of about half a meter, with a wall of neutral color some distance behind you. Alternatively, get a friend to stand about 1 meter away from you and 2 meters from a neutral wall.
Relax, and breathe deeply and evenly. Focus your eyes on the wall behind the head.
Gently sway your body from side to side (or tell your friend to if looking at someone else).
As you stare past the outline of the head, you should be able to see an envelope of light - it's an aura!
The room and subject should be illuminated by subdued lighting, but not in darkness or direct sunlight. Do not worry if you cannot see color at this stage, in time you may.”
Common Aura Colors
- The following is a list of aura colors that are associated with the person’s conscious and subconscious state. The color spectrum varies with a person’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states.
- Red: The color of strength, passion, impulsiveness and will.
- Orange: Color of affection, kindness, and creativity. The muddier shades denote vanity, while golden orange represents self-control. Someone with orange in his/her aura may suffer from kidney troubles.
- Yellow: Mental activity, optimism, perfectionism, responsibility, sometimes shyness.
- Green: The color of sympathy and reliability. The person may be an effective healer. Dark shades of green however indicate one who is jealous or hesitant.
- Blue: The color of calm, and spiritual and material attainment. May sometimes represent a tendency to moodiness and depression.
- Indigo/Violet: The colors of the seeker who has inborn psychic and intuitive abilities. They represent an astounding ability in the handling of practical matters. Dark shades may show that the person is often misjudged and misunderstood. May indicate heart or stomach trouble.
- Black: The color of self-protection. The person is good at ‘wearing masks’.
- Pink: A compassionate person who is fond of the arts. Darker shades of pink may point to immaturity and irresponsibility.
- White: Purity and honesty. A color associated with spiritually evolved persons.
- Silver: The person might be pregnant or is going to be soon! However, this is not always so. Seeing this may indicate a person who is allowing great creativity in their life.
Sometimes you experience the interplay of an outside energy field upon your aura.
- You can tell this is happening to you in the following circumstances:
- When you are around some people and you feel ‘drained’ and weak.
- When you feel there is someone staring at you intensely.
- When you have an instant liking or disliking for someone you’ve just met.
- When you sense someone’s presence before you saw this person.
Chakras are points of great energy for one's aura. The word itself is Sanskrit for wheel or disk.
According to East Indian philosophy, man possesses seven major Chakras or psychic centers on his body. Through our Chakras, we transmit and receive physical, emotional, and spiritual energy.
These are the seven main chakras, the colors assciated with each one of them, and their energy focus:
Located at the base of the spine
|Red, black||Stability, grounding, physical energy, will, security.|
Located below the navel
|Orange, blue-green||Creativity, healing, sexuality and reproduction, desire, emotion,|
Located at solar plexas, below breastbone
|Yellow||Intellect, ambition, personal power.|
Located in the center of the chest
|Pink, green||Love, compassion, universal consciousness, emotional balance.|
Located at the neck above collar bone
|Blue||Communication center, expression, divine guidance.|
Location centered above eyebrows, at medulla
|Indigo||Spiritual awareness, psychic power, intuition, light.|
Located at the top of the head
|Violet, golden-white||Enlightenment, cosmic consciousness, energy, perfection.|
Single Chakra Therapy
When you want to work on a specific Chakra, place
a gemstone or strand of gemstones on it and keep them there
from 3-20 minutes. You may use clear optical quality quartz for all of your chakras; however, here are the stones that others recommend on each chakra.
- Root/Base Chakra: Black Onyx/Obsidian
- Sex/Navel Chakra: Carnelian
- Stomach/Solar Plexus Chakra: Citrine
- Heart Chakra: Rose Quartz/Ruby
- Throat Chakra: Indigo (translucent Sodalight)/Purple Rainbow Fluorite
- Brow/Third Eye Chakra: Amethyst/Aquamarine/Lapis Lazuli/Clear Quartz
- Crown Chakra: Amethyst/Clear Quartz
If a stone ever feels uncomfortable, remove it immediately and replace it with a stone that fits you better.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Working With Auras and Chakras
- Oct 13, 2010 Working With Auras and Chakras. Contents: Auras, The Energy of Life. Things That Will Weaken The Aura.
- AURA CHAKRA REPORT
- Mar 9, 2009 Your AURA-CHAKRA PHOTO and REPORT gives you a colorful, visual and .
- Chakras and Auras
- I am not an expert at chakras. • I do not know everything. • There are many, many interpretations of the chakras and auras.
- Aura/Chakra Photography
- Aura/Chakra Photography. GENERAL ANALYSIS OF AN AURA/CHAKRA PHOTO. Just taking a nice aura photo is not enough.
- The esoterics of the satguru, chakras, the human aura, death, rebirth
- The esoterics of the satguru, chakras, the human aura, death, rebirth and astrology.
Suggested News Resources
- Heal your chakras
- The word chakra in Sanskrit means wheel or disc. An understanding of the energy of our chakras is vital, as it is an integral part of our well-being. The first sign of ill health appears in the energy field (Aura) that surrounds our human bodies.
- The A to Z of Healthy London
- New technology allows an “X-ray” photograph to be taken of your aura. You are then able to see which of your chakras are out of alignment and recommend a suitable therapy, including aura cleansing and chakra alignment. Interested?
- Book Nook: 'Angel Burn' by L.A. Weatherly
- to accept actual science will see a striking similarity to those in the story that are suffering from “angel burn,” which is especially amusing as the author is using tropes like psychics, auras and chakra reading to poke at that can of worms.
- A Bali Escape, In Jakarta
- My relaxation was complete. Life Tree Spa also offers pre-wedding, pregnancy and postnatal treatments. Guests can choose between hypnotherapy, aura and chakra healing, manual lymphatic drainage treatment and touch therapy.
- Catching Up With the Master of 'Body & Mind' Jason Escape Reality Engineer!
- We speak about the variety of in-depth readings that Jason Escape provides to one and all from PSI Parties to Aura and Chakra Readings to Intuitive Psychic and Psychological Readings for individuals and groups.
Suggested Web Resources
- Auras, Chakras and Energy Fields:Cleansing and Activating Your
- Home -> Free Articles -> Auras, Chakras and Energy Fields: Cleansing and Activating Your Energy Systems.
- What is the Chakras and Aura
- Aura colors and meanings, Chakra colors, meanings, gemstones.
- READING THE AURA AND CHAKRAS
- READING THE AURA AND CHAKRAS (Using Psychic Information and Guidance ).
- The Difference Between Auras and Chakras
- May 19, 2010 They're surprised when I say “No, but I can see your chakras.” There's a difference between auras and chakras.
Related searcheselectrical engineering subfields
unsteadiness of gait
christian punk history
harrying of the north the harrying
soap purification and finishing
martin bormann early life