The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
Any or all of this material may be used by any interested person or organization, for the purpose of spiritual and/or intellectual enlightenment. We ask that you mention the source of this material in your publication(s), (the World Mind Society, and Matthew Webb) so as to promote the mission of this organization.
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Consciousness may be
discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of
three elements which are; Energy, Awareness and Intent. Awareness is like a
flashlight at night. through this
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Whatever we focus our
attention upon is illuminated and revealed. Our energy is the light
and that which points the flashlight is Intent .
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Consciousness, and how it organizes group
A group mind is analogous to a cluster of cells which compose a
body. Each cell has its own individual consciousness, (composed of intent,
awareness and energy)
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">which has its specialized
function for the organism of which it is a member. Multi-cellular organisms
exhibit far greater capacities and abilities than do single celled organisms,
for the simple reason that there is vast power inherent in cooperation and
specialization. A group of like minded individuals is essentially no different,
in that each person contributes the essence of their focus, (awareness) will,
(intent) and force of motivation, (energy) to the group effort. For this reason
groups of persons are far more powerful by potential, than a collection of
separated individuals. Their "group space" or mind, is geometrically more
powerful than an equivalent number of individuals who are not aligned in joint
purpose, and indifferent to one another.
In any group setting,
be it cellular, community-wide or in such a case as international relations, any
task may be more easily carried out through cooperation. At each level, group
mind effects are observable.
advantages of cooperative action have to do with the principle of style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> natural law known
as style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">specialization. When the members of any
collective specialize in their functions, the distribution of "labor" in the
accomplishment of any task is made more efficient. The reason for this is
simple. When a group is composed of specialized individuals, then all are freed
to perform their specialized
duties without distraction by other
considerations. style="mso-spacerun: yes">
Non-cooperating individuals who
act alone, are forced to do everything in life for themselves, which means they
cannot afford to specialize (and do one single task extremely well). They must
all the tasks of life simultaneously every day. This tends to be an
inefficient method of living.
a situation such as a tribal village however, specific duties are carried out by
certain members for the good of the whole.
Some are involved with catching or growing food, others with its
preparation, as well as the making of clothing, building, organizing and
conducting spiritual events. An
individual must do all of these things to stay healthy, which is a comparatively
enormous burden of labor.
be singular is to waste energy, and to have ones' attention (awareness) divided
into the diverse categories of many daily tasks. style="mso-spacerun: yes"> Cooperating individuals become like the
organs of a greater body thus formed, whenever those of a like mind come
together. Cooperation affords many more advantages than does individual effort
for this reason, because the load of essential tasks is divided
interconnectedly, with the good of the whole, (the many) style="mso-spacerun: yes"> being the first priority. style="mso-spacerun: yes"> From such an arrangement each individual
is vastly benefited and strengthened by the collective. style="mso-spacerun: yes"> Ultimately, and by taking the example
of style="mso-spacerun: yes"> nature, this is the Intent and method we
must employ on a social, planetary basis.
We are as cells in the body of
the World Mind. When we come together as groups with a specific focus, we form
what is analogous to tissues, muscles and organs within the planetary body. At
present, there is a particular need for groups, (organs) of persons who
specialize in that aspect of
consciousness expansion known as clarity. style="mso-spacerun: yes"> In other words, there is a great need in
the world for certain of its members, to take on the function of the "higher
brain centers", for this World Mind
to which we belong. Our species style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> needs a specialized organ
or "brain", which is capable of psychically guiding the rest of the body of
humanity into a future that is not only inclusive of enlightened
intentions, but also our continued evolution and true spiritual progress.
spiritual progress also depends on a planetary "heart" being formed by
individuals who radiate love. Our
mutual love can be so strong that its effects defy the imagination. Both of the
above types of psychic specialists, will act in unison to "channel" and style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> transform the
mindstates and Intent of the rest of humanity. Through this psychic style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> channeling the Body that is
our species will be moved in unison on a psychic, (unified field) level. The
Intent of world connectivity via spiritual Intent, will be manifest on higher
and higher levels, as the continuous standing reality.
group mind principle, (of natural law) is as follows, "the resulting force
generated from the combining of like minds, is geometrically greater than the
sum of its parts". In other words, minds which are focused together upon a
common theme, create a mutual force which is not merely additive, but vastly
more powerful than any one individual or group of individuals. Group mind
influence is in fact, a multiplying effect, expanding by factors of ten or
is a mode of relating that is mutually beneficial and spiritual in nature,
distinguished from the usual person to person separateness or loneliness
seen today. For this reason, our need as a species and as individuals, is to
recognize that our society functions according to the group mind principle.
Every couple, family, neighborhood, community, region, city, company, sporting
nation, music band, meditation group, and meeting of two or more
persons in like cause, exhibit group mind phenomena to a significant degree.
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Given the prevalence of
group mind influence, we must make best use of its love and clarity-multiplying
effects, if we are to realistically
expect to survive the new millennium. We must come together as groups of
spiritually minded persons, who employ the Intent of mutual benefit, the
awareness of our global community, and the direction of inner energy for the
sake of building a better world.
Groups of meditators may specialize in
their function/intent for the good of the local group mind, (which they form
while in meditation). Two or more persons may meet and first meditate, (see GM
series #3 in the WMS Library. They may then send feelings of
love and clear seeingness/wise understanding, (clarity) to all the other
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">These other participants
will in turn send their love and clarity to each individual. A psychic "area of
effect" then arises, surrounding the group as a type of collective aura. This
aura is similarly composed of love and clarity, as a result of the projected
intents of each meditator. At a critical moment the group will see itself as one
singular, conscious entity, which is capable of rendering simultaneous action,
through the medium of several meditating body/minds. This is known as "group
casting" or "group manifestation". Groups should use the Intent of "raising the
world" via the mediums of love and high feelings, as well as clarity. The World
mind collective intention, may in this fashion be raised, (in levels of
consciousness) via the Intentions of such groups and individual meditators
around the world. We must Intend a
critical mass type of transformation, whereby the mindstates, feelings,
intentions and thought patterns of our collective are shifted. The body of
humanity must be coordinated and transformed by those who are willing to
specialize within this body, “to perform such functions” as the generation of
Love and Clarity for all humanity.
Whenever the idea crosses your mind,
send forth love and/or clarity to the world. During this moment, style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> Intend love and
clarity be sent to each person who has read this article. Don't over-analyze how
to do this sending of love and clarity just yet, merely have confidence that it
will be sent, and in turn received from others. Just relax, feel, and visualize
an interconnected web of light, between the readers of this page. Let this
visualized network(ing), which extends around the world, represent pathways
whereby love and clarity are being mutually transmitted, jointly received, and
then re-transmitted at an even greater level of intensity, with each minute
that style="mso-spacerun: yes"> passes. Let love and clarity grow among
us throughout the world in a domino-like succession.
these qualities travel from person to person like a great interconnecting wave,
which mutually reinforces and builds.
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Energetic Heart: Its Purpose in Human Destiny
- dimension to a higher dimension where the attributes of that higher dimension can find expression in the mass consciousness and transform the way in which . technological demands, shop for necessities, and nurture our relationships. Upon this ..
- Detecting Mass Consciousness: Effects of Globally Shared Attention
- and study effects of mass consciousness engendered by shared attention and emotion. effects of human intention on the behavior of physical random systems (Radin & Nelson .. of an event may be the operative source of its effect.
- building higher standards in mass consciousness that include human kindness and environmental care as core characteristics. So what can one person do?
- T Theories of the media, ~ ~
- and political processes and relationships.
- Attitude towards Mass Media and its role in promoting
- Environmental Consciousness: An Empirical Investigation1. Tshering Dorji* characteristics of a society and individual differences, and is supported by relationship between mass media and environmental . intent and action (Ura, 2006).
Suggested News Resources
- Natural Foodie: Macrobiotic classes help make healthy food a habit
- "In cooking classes, I try to teach people more about consciousness around food," Silverman said. "Before cooking, we get quiet and centered, and wish everyone to be well and wish everyone to find their way to be well.
- War Crimes Investigations: A Prudent Way Out Of The Mess
- One minister warned that there would be protests, while another claimed, “It is not the government's intention to create any 'mass protests' and agitation relating to the 'Darusman Report' as alleged by some.
- War, Hollywood, and the Saviors and Slaughterers of Freedom
- The award honored Spielberg for making “a historic contribution to the national consciousness.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
- Consciousness may be discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of three elements which are; Energy,...
- Modernism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- More specifically, the term describes the modernist movement, its set of cultural tendencies A salient characteristic of modernism is self-consciousness. 4.3 Pragmatic modernist architecture; 4.
- Frankfurt School: The Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass
- Under monopoly all mass culture is identical, and the lines of its artificial framework has already been suppressed by the control of the individual consciousness.
Related searchesbertie ahern early and private life
gypsy mst3k behind the scenes