realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Thunderstorm echoes, speaking stories across the earth..
Neath the oaks secret lovers sip golden summer wine..
Beltaine moon rises, shining silver in the evening sky..
In the circle, vibrant, firelit, the lady waits.
DreamSinger sings the songs of old, the dancers spiral turning..
Earth and water, fire and air.. on the altar candles burning.
East then South, West and North, the corner wards are called.
Raise the cup and drink…salute to she who waits..
We who stand on the edge of wonder, ask and do invoke..
Into the circle enter, enter.. love and trust your oath.
The scent of incense fills the night, carries whispers on the wind..
The horned lord bidden, here the lady waits..
Mysteries are spoken, souls and hearts, our will be done…
Passions inflamed are given reign.. freed from earthly bounds.
Renewal, fulfillment, as above.. so below.. and blessed be.
Under the beltaine moon… The lady waits no more..
Suggested News Resources
- Wiosna na koncercie. Gdzie się wybrać?
- Na tej najprężniej działającej w Trójmieście scenie teatralnej wystąpi m.in. elektroniczno-rockowy, alternatywny projekt The Soft Moon (24 marca) oraz egzotyczne dla polskiego widza rockowe trio Tricot (28 marca) z Japonii.
- Triple murder: 'Ritualistic Presbyterian killing planned to coincide with the
- Shortly after, NBC quoted ECSO's own Sgt. Andrew Hobbes saying, “It appears that this might be connected to some type of Calvinist ritual killing and possibly tied to the blue moon.” Presbyterianism suddenly changed to Calvinism.
- Summer's End
- Where I live it is about now that we get the first hard frost and in this month that the trees shed their brightly colored leaves and reach naked branches up to the moon at night.
- Beltane – A Holy Day
- Whether you perform a formal ceremony or just stand underneath the full moon, take a few minutes and dedicate yourself to the work that calls to you. Just don't promise what you won't do. Beltane is a wonderful, magical season and celebration.
Related searcheslouis armstrong
arthur rimbaud bibliography
valenzuela city economy