realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Thunderstorm echoes, speaking stories across the earth..
Neath the oaks secret lovers sip golden summer wine..
Beltaine moon rises, shining silver in the evening sky..
In the circle, vibrant, firelit, the lady waits.
DreamSinger sings the songs of old, the dancers spiral turning..
Earth and water, fire and air.. on the altar candles burning.
East then South, West and North, the corner wards are called.
Raise the cup and drink…salute to she who waits..
We who stand on the edge of wonder, ask and do invoke..
Into the circle enter, enter.. love and trust your oath.
The scent of incense fills the night, carries whispers on the wind..
The horned lord bidden, here the lady waits..
Mysteries are spoken, souls and hearts, our will be done…
Passions inflamed are given reign.. freed from earthly bounds.
Renewal, fulfillment, as above.. so below.. and blessed be.
Under the beltaine moon… The lady waits no more..
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Irish Lyrics…..mostly - Beltaine
- Rising of the Moon, The……………...1. Rocky Road to Information about Beltaine events, gigs and happenings can be found at www.
- Spring has Sprung and Beltane is Upon Us!
- The Anglicized spelling Beltane means “ Bright Fire” in the Celtic The night before Beltane all the fires .
- Pagan Calendar 2011
- Dark Moon. 8:40 pm. Wednesday, 12 th.
- 2011 KENTUCKIANA PAGAN FESTIVALS & (**)Large National
- Beltaine Gathering. Our Haven Nature Sanctuary ourhaven.info.
- pg 1.cdr
- 7pm Full Moon. Fri. March 19.
Suggested News Resources
- Vanderbilt allows students to observe Wiccan holidays
- The news that students could get excused absences to celebrate Samhain (Halloween) or dance around the Maypole for Beltane (May 1) drew an enthusiastic reaction from at least one member of the Nashville Wiccan community.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beltane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- According to Nora Chadwick, in Celtic Ireland "Beltine (or Beltaine) was . local hawthorn trees are in bloom, or on the full moon that falls closest to this event.
- Full Moon - Beltaine Fires (Studio Version) - YouTube
- Aug 23, 2011 Full Moon - Beltaine Fires from the 1989 album "Full Moon" All copyrights are property of their respective owners, fan tribute only.
- WHEEL OF THE YEAR - Beltane - Something for April & May by
- WORKING WITH MOON ENERGIES.
- Lunar Beltaine balms… — Beeswax and Broomsticks
- May 17, 2011 Lunar Beltaine balms… by Jaine. A slow and easy day…more by a happy accident then clever planning I must admit.
Related searchesmohammad ali jinnah sarojini naidu
computer accessibility laws
france in the middle ages geography
meaning of dharma
umberto nobile later career