An initiation is a willed and permanent change in energy and consciousness, guided and started through a ritual. You may regard it as taking another step forward on the ladder of your life, or as taking off one of the many veils over your body of light. Energetically spoken an initiation is equal to the removal of certain energy blocks.
Initiations form a conscious Yes to alignment of your self with your Self. It is an important steppingstone in your personal development.
Initiations seem to be of every time and culture. Societies, religions, magickal orders and esoteric systems all have their initiations or attunements, as they are usually called in reiki teachings.
Societal initiations mark the beginnings of certain life phases, for instance the transition from boy to man. Such a rite of passage is both an outer change (getting a different status in society) and an inner change (the consciousness of the boy changes to that of a man).
Self-chosen initiations into for instance a magickal order, tantra or reiki, do not result in an altered position in society, but have big implications for one's inner life. Your energy changes, your perception of yourself and the world alters, thought patterns and emotional behavior change, since you have opened up another door to yourself.
This may mean that an initiation is experienced as a big heavenly orchestra with many bells and whistles, because suddenly an important psychological burden falls off your shoulders.
It may as well imply that you'll have to work through hidden and suppressed parts of the personality, that are brought back into your consciousness through the ritual. Initiations speed up your personal growth, so you can no longer avoid shedding light on the parts of you that were kept in the darkness until now.
This is a profound and important process, but it is not always easy. 'Ora et labora', finding God through work, the old alchemists said. Please keep in mind that it is healing on a very deep level, allowing yourself to spread your wings, blosom, fly, and shine like a star.
The above makes clear that it is important to find a teacher or master whom you feel comfortable with to guide you, although that is not necessary for everybody.
The decisive factor in an initiation is the intent of both the initiator and the candidate, not the ritual itself. That's why both simple and intricate rituals will work, and why the different attunement methods in reiki all work.
The real ingredient is the meeting of spirits, the openness to receive of the attunee and the willingness to give of the initiator. In this oneness the following words from the bible come true: "where two or more are gathered in my name, I shall be in the midst."
In my reiki attunements I have literally seen a white circle of energy building up around myself and the student. When performing distance attunements I regularly have the same visions as my students, while I only know them by email and live on the other side of the world.
I may for instance see whirling waves of energy, while the attunee the same time hears the word 'wave' inside.
I once wanted to breathe in a ball of golden energy, but it insisted on being a white angel with impressive large wings; so I decided to give my student this angel. The next day she emailed that this angel was quite familiar to her; she even had played with its large wings.
Sometimes a deep working therapy acts as an initiation, or an important event in your life that changes your perception. The personality surrenders to something that previously was not allowed a place in his or her life. But the mystery is that we need all the facets of the diamond.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Price reactions to dividend initiations and omissions
- ABSTRACT. This article investigates market reactions to initiations and omissions of cash short-run price reactions to omissions are greater than for initiations.
- Safeguard Initiations by Reporting Member
- Total. Initiations. Initiations.
- Dividend policy, dividend initiations, and governance Micah S
- governance also have significantly higher dividend initiation announcement abnormal returns .. will begin paying dividends for the first time (initiations).
- Shamanic Initiations
- Shamanic Initiations and Their Loss --. Decolonization as Initiation and Healing. Jürgen W.
Suggested News Resources
- Shamanic Initiation and the Legacy of Suffering
- Thus, after surviving their soul's initiation to emerge as a spiritual conduit to their communities, shamans were bestowed with the power to help their communities.
- Join Himalayan Yogi at the Mt. Madonna Livingness Retreat
- Program includes: Sacred Initiations into the advanced Kriya Yoga, Healing Surya Yoga by a Solar Master of our age. Removal of karmic blocks during sleep by the Dream Weaver Chakra experiences. A Fire-ceremony for happiness and prosperity.
- 24/7 Wall St. Top Analyst Calls of the Week (AAPL, BAC, BSX, GOOG, HGSI, JNPR
- Each morning we review our top upgrades, downgrades, and initiations from Wall Street analysts.
- Scotland's university fees 'discriminatory', says lawyer
- Freshers' initiations at St Andrews University. English, Welsh and Northern Irish students face more expensive fees than Scottish and EU students.
- After Class, Skimpy Equality
- Initiations at my former Princeton eating club now include women dancing in their underwear and a sick room, complete with an on-call emergency medical technician for those who can't handle the drinks that fuel that dancing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Initiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Initiation is a rite of passage ceremony marking entrance or acceptance into a group or society.
- Street and Prison Gang Member Initiations
- Mar 6, 2011 Street gangs initiations may require the individual to endure some hardship that will cause pain. It is a test of the persons heart.
- initiation: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- initiation n. The act or an instance of initiating. The process of being initiated.
Related searchesdye chemical classification
dolphin dolphin lore
john legend singles
the dreamstone list of episodes
london calling personnel
roots of hip hop urban socioeconomics
dream symbol become rich