The Doorway Meditation
TO begin, find a quiet place. Away from
the phone, TV, kids, what have you. Someplace
you feel comfortable and away from distractions.
This could be the backyard, the beach, the bathroom,
or our own special room set aside, anywhere that you
can concentrate on concentrating!
HAVING made yourself comfortable,
close your eyes and deliberately try to relax.
Begin at your feet and move up. I try to imagine
it as a venetian blind being slowly pulled up from
my feet taking with it all stress and anxiety and
folding it nicely in the slats. Choose an object
to focus on. This could be anything from a rock to
a picture. Something that feels right to you.
Concentrate on this object for five minutes. Close
your eyes again and try to recall the object in
true clarity in your mind's eye, your third eye.
BREATHE naturally through your nose
at a steady pace. If distractions surface try
not to think of them as annoyances, if you try
to accept them, they won't be annoying at all.
Now, try to recall the object in your mind, the
object and nothing else. When the image is able
to be held, try to draw it closer and closer,
keeping the detail as much as possible, until
the image is entirely there, no borders, nothing
else. At this point, imagine it also as a
doorway. The edges of the object are the
doorjambs, the center the door. Through this
door is a field, a meadow, the ocean, whichever
is more relaxing to you. See that image in
its entirety and hold it.
NOW while holding that image, try to
step through that door. This may prove very
difficult to begin with, but keep trying, it
will become easier. Step through the doorway
to your landscape. Walk through your field
and experience everything you see. Speak to
the trees, the tides, the sky, the people
you meet. Let your imagination go where it
will. You will now find that you have breached
the threshold of one level of consciousness
and have arrived at your higher consciousness.
It is here that you will be when you are
practicing spiritual awareness.
SPEND as much time as you like, however,
remember that all good things must come to an
end and returning is very carefully done. It
isn't just a matter of opening your eyes,
that is too much of a shock. It must be done
in a manner as to ease your conscious back.
Now is the time to slowly make your way to
the doorway. Step back through, not rushing,
seeing the doorjambs, floor, the other side
of where you are. Imagine that doorway now
shrinking as you step out. Imagine the object
coming back into its normal size. When you
are done stamp your feet. This places firmly
you back in the material world.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Past Life Regression Meditation
- right before the meditation, but do not starve yourself either - the control and safety of the meditation.
- Meditation--Doorway to the Transpersonal
- Meditation: Doorway to the. Transpersonal. In our r n d m mrld it has always been asnrmcd .
- The Inner Traveler - Meditation Station
- Often, meditation becomes the doorway to a source of inner strength and guidance. It can be the catalyst for a greater insight into one's purpose and role in life.
- In-Depth Yoga Study & Teacher Training Certificate Program (200
- Pranayama: Ujjayi, the Doorway to Spirit. • Insight Meditation: Becoming the Witness. • Cultivating a rewarding and lasting personal practice.
Suggested News Resources
- Unwind at The Barai spa
- “Thai architect Lek Bunnag purposely avoided recognisable architecture as he wants you to make up your mind as to what the surroundings mean to you,” explains Lerdwittayyaskul, as we enter an inconspicuous doorway.
- Love Story: A Mantra Of 'Believe, And You Shall Receive'
- Ellie Regan was standing at the doorway of Branford High School auditorium in April 1972 when she heard herself thinking, "You will marry him someday." The "him" was Steve Estrom, a 16-year-old freshman classmate.
- Heather McHugh & Herman Melville
- In a Laundromat, the "cold air / at a doorway's whim relieves / the room's held breath." Meanwhile the social, political, and romantic turns of the same poem spin into action: "In each convex eye, in each fat / churning watergate of suds, intolerance.
Suggested Web Resources
- 11 11 The Cosmic Doorway Meditation
- November 11 is a powerful day where the cosmic doorways are open.
- The Doorway Meditation | RM.com ®
- TO begin, find a quiet place. Away from the phone, TV, kids, what have you. Someplace you feel comfortable and away from...
- ANGEL DOORWAY (Meditation Room)
- Lyn's Guided Meditation will soon be available on Cassette. Angel Doorway Logo.
- Healing the Temple Door - a meditation
- I have found that it is best do this meditation in the evening, shortly after the appearance of the evening star.
dream analysis uncle
dijkstras algorithm running time
culture of indonesia music
shit folk andor fake etymology