A Cleansing Light Meditation
Again, place yourself somewhere comfortable and
relaxing. Take a couple of deep breaths to help
clear the "mind chatter". On this one, we want
you to again use your visualization capabilities.
This one you will need to focus on colors and then
a bright light.
This is one I use when things are a little
hairy and just can't seem to settle myself down.
This one, if you can, sit in a chair, or even
on the commode in the bathroom if you're at work,
build a little "seat" out of the sand, or sit on
a log in the forest. Place your feet flat on the
floor and your hands resting on your upper thighs,
palms up. Close your eyes if you have to and
practice your breathing techniques
for a few minutes.
When you feel ready, totally relaxed and your
mind cleared of the chatter, close your eyes and
direct your minds eye to about four inches from
the crown of your head. Imagine a tiny white light.
Think about it, try to see it. At first it may
look like a tiny star but it gets bigger and
bigger as you focus on that thought. Try to
visualize it about two to three inches in
Now imagine that bright light pulsating
with energy, see the prisms of color radiating
from the sides of your "star". Focus on this
and start to move this light downward. Through
your head to your shoulders, to your arms and
chest. Spreading its light all through its path.
Imagine with this light, its like a chalkboard
eraser, deleting all in its path, leaving
behind a pure white light. You may at this
point start to feel a little warmth, tingly,
or perhaps even a metallic taste in your mouth.
Relax. Its your body responding to the natural
vibrations of radiating light.
Continue through your chest area to the
abdomen, groin, thighs, knees, ankles and
finally to the tips of your toes. All the
while the light is erasing all the chatter,
stress, and emotional garbage all cluttered
up in there. See the edges of the stars colors
like a prism eating up the "nasties" and taking
them with it. Like a beautiful warm waterfall
washing away everything and leaving a pristine
slate. Feel the radiating light energy pulsing
through its path, in your veins, muscles and
bones. Feel it purging.
Now release the nasties out through the
bottom of your feet. Feel the earth/ground
absorb the energy and closing as it slips out.
Now the energy should be in full swing inside
you. This is where you can visit the stars,
walk in the sunshine, play in the waterfall.
Again,look around, smell what is there, talk
to what/who is there, feel what is there.
Place your hands about an inch apart and see
what you feel. See the glow of the light
emanating from your hands. Play! Ask your
question if you have one and in the stillness,
in that radiating light you will hear an answer!
As simple as that! Pretty nifty huh?
Again, spend as long as you like. If it is
only a few seconds, don't be discouraged.
That's great! It will get longer and clearer
the more you practice Just do it.!
And as before, coming home. With this
technique however, one of the main objectives
was clearing. We would like to keep this with
us. So this time, close up the feet and feel
it rising back up, in one big tidal wave up
and out to the point where you began. You
should still be feeling the energy and "cleared"
feeling. Now concentrate on that light back at
the starting point about four inches above your
head. Slowly bring that 2-3 inch size back to
the tiny star it started as. But do NOT let it
disappear! Keep that tiny little star with you
all day or with you as you go to sleep (this is
great for destressing if you can't sleep or just
for nice dreams!). Slowly rise and stamp your feet.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meditation on Twin Hearts (MTH)
- 1) Cleansing The Etheric Body Through Physical Exercise Light grayish matter or .
- Guided Meditation for Primary Students
- Why guided meditation in the classroom? ............... 3 .
- SMOKING, SLEEPING & OBESITY PROBLEMS CAN BE RESOLVED
- This is signal of a state of gentle deep meditation.
- Word Pro - _Orange_Book.lwp
- THIS Orange Book is a collection of meditation techniques that Osho has given over the years, .. It gives you a climate: you put off the light, you have a certain incense burning in the . That golden light will help.
Suggested News Resources
- Health blog: Experience the rewards of meditation
- When you close your eyes and see, or imagine, "light," it takes hold of you, and it runs throughout your body, limb by limb, cleansing you of any leftover aches or unnecessary thoughts of the previous day.
- The 'wonders' of fasting! (Part 3)
- By cleansing the body from the burdens of toxins and disease, they clarified their minds; cleared their spirits and negative thoughts; heightened their intuition; and intensified spirituality, bringing them closer to their Creator.
- Love: LINDA DELENICK & DAVID KOMAR | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-08-10
- For Linda, a yoga teacher and feng shui student, the smudging ceremony, the organizing of closets and dressers, and intense meditation were all part of cleansing her home and herself and preparing for someone new.
- Wanderlust 2011: Could you be love – or be loved? Part 2
- It was quite a cleansing. Walking in calm after the Wanderlust revolution. The body now knows - a stretch has no limits.
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part IV
- Don'ts are meant to be cleansing or propitiatory exercises. Then the 'Do's' give the positive commands to add or obey certain practices to adopt. Both together purifies us corporeally of the negativity and annexes positivity respectively.
Suggested Web Resources
- A Cleansing Light Meditation | RM.com ®
- Again, place yourself somewhere comfortable and relaxing. Take a couple of deep breaths to help clear the "mind chatter"....
- Spiritual Light Meditation Protects Against Negative Vibrations
- Light meditation is a form of cleansing. But, rather than using water as the cleansing agent, spiritual light is used instead.
- A Daily Dip in the Light - Meditation Center
- And rather than water, the cleansing agent is light... spiritual light.
- To help elevate consciousness through Angels, Light, and the power
- The final product is a great cleansing and light meditation I want you to have access to.
Related searchescar symbols
cuboctahedron canonical coordinates
transcendental idealism schopenhauer
platonic love history
gondola lift hong kong
price discrimination dual pricing