Homoeopathy and Personal Growth
Generally homoeopathy is believed to work thoroughly but slowly.
Indeed I know many examples of constitutional treatment (meaning
whole-person-healing) with homoeopathy that take months or even some years to
complete. During these treatments people go through various stages of
healing on the physical, emotional and/or mental plane. They lay off
psychological coat after coat, defenses once necessary to facilitate the best
possible option to live under a certain circumstance. These defense mechanisms,
ways to behave, beliefs or habits, have served you during a period of your life.
But life is growth and change, and after some time these known patterns become
outgrown, outdated, and start to form a block for further progress. Then it
is time to clutter out your life, like you would do with your wardrobe. You
won't wear a pair of shoes of thirty years old any longer, do you?
Cluttering out old clothes is easier than cluttering out old beliefs and
ideas about yourself. Fear of the unknown, feelings of guilt or unworthiness,
lack of courage or self-confidence all try to keep you moving on on the old
wellknown track of life. Still at a certain point your soul desires a new robe
in a bigger size, for she wishes to expand. Psychological clothes that are
too tight result in feelings of un-easiness, unhappiness, fatigue or disease.
Therefore when people consult a homoeopath there is often much more going on
than the physical complaints they come for.
A homoeopatic remedy strengthens and balances one's own life force. This
medicine not only restores physical health, but it also acts like a bridge
towards new possibilities or a fresh outlook in life. I have seen people lose
paralyzing fears, like the fear of doctors, hospitals and dead people. I have
seen persons undertake things with much fun, they before thought they could
never do. I have encountered someone breaking free from a very strict church
that deeply depressed her. I have met people who found the courage to take
their lives in their own hands, while prior to homoeopatic treatment they relied
On the other hand I have also experienced that if people wish to hold on to
their present life, no well chosen remedy will work. Illness for instance can be
a way of drawing constant attention, or it may enable one to avoid taking
responsibility for one's own life.
Several years ago I treated two befriended old ladies. They were happy with
my consultations at their home. The women talked a lot about their children not
paying enough attention to them, or visiting them on the wrong days (they were
supposed to come on Sunday morning and not somewhere Saturday afternoon). And
they emphasized every pain they felt. No matter what homoeopatic or flower
remedy I prescribed: it didn't work. Meanwhile they kept on complaining about
their life, and I almost got desperate about these cases. Then I found out that
the ladies visited each other twice every day to discuss each other's ill health
over a cup of coffee. No wonder healing didn't take place; it would have
disrupted their way of living. And being both widows with children leading a
busy life, they did not want to put much energy anymore in their own life, and
they certainly did not want to change.
Of course it makes no sense to state that in all cases in which a remedy does
not work, the person refuses to change. It can also be the wrong remedy, the
wrong potency, an incompetent healer, a lack of necessary information to find
the right remedy, a blocking chemical drug or food substance, an earlier disease
or vaccination acting as energetical block (miasm), etc. When the homoeopath
and client allow each other time and willingness to understand what is going on
however, great results may be achieved.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yoga and Naturopathic Health Retreat Zanzibar
- for the Soul & The Success Principles, as an effective method for personal growth . Homeopathy.
- INTRODUCTION - The Homeopathy College
- “My introduction to Homoeopathy was through experiencing the effects of being treated. .. needed to help your personal growth and development.
- The California Homeopathic Medical Society
- practice, fellowship and personal growth.
- P r o s P e c t u s - Irish School of Homeopathy
- On a more personal level, as you embark on this course of homoeopathic ... constant learning and personal growth and I certainly was not disappointed.
Suggested News Resources
- The Folly of Bourgeois Sustainable Food
- On the other side of town, the closest community co-op sold nothing but organic, fair trade produce alongside notices for community acupuncture and homeopathy classes.
- LISTINGS: Sports, Martial Arts, Mind & Body, Yoga/Tai Chi - August 4 - August
- Energi Homeopathy for Better Health & Vitality, individually prescribed remedies for ailments. New clinics in S11 areas. Westfield/HSA approved.
Suggested Web Resources
- Homoeopathy and Personal Growth | RM.com ®
- Generally homoeopathy is believed to work thoroughly but slowly. Indeed I know many examples of constitutional treatment (meaning...
- Homeopathy Santa Fe | Chronic and Acute Homeopathic Treatment
- Hannah Eagle, DHOM, practicing classical homeopathy Santa Fe, NM since 1999.
- Flourtown, PA - Wellspring Homeopathic Care - Homeopathy
- For adults, homeopathy can assist in the individual's quest for self understanding and personal growth as well as with physical health.
- Homeopathy - debragangale.com
- Homeopathy is extremely effective for first aid, acute illnesses, and chronic ailments.
- East Bay Holistic Health and Homeopathy (Walnut Creek, CA
- Anyone interested in learning about homeopathy, self-healing and personal growth is welcome to join. Learn more about this Meetup Group.
Related searchesargument principle proof
no doubt videography
list of terms in xenosaga agws
nair famous nairs
mayan calendar predictions true
frank j sprague us navy inventor