Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance.
Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the clouds of the gods. It does not mean that life has to be to your contentment; your existence can be greatly disrupted and yet you can experience profound inner peace in which every ripple of life has its place. Peace unfolds when you open up in honesty and acceptance of all facets of your life, and it will supply the unshakable certainty that a divine Source guides your path and will help to find a better road.
In peace there is nothing to win, nothing to lose, nothing to achieve, nothing to become – peace is the smile of your pure being, clothed with deep love and compassion.
Peace is loving without wanting, sensing lust and simply enjoying it, laughing without a particular thought, being happy without a reason.
In peace you feel beautiful, self-worthy, innerly strong, erotic, radiating love from every pore, experiencing fire in your heart, and strongly being in love with life. Peace goes through the heart, but is not restricted to the heart; it encompasses everything and beyond.
In peace there is no center of the world; there’s only expanding endlessness, and you are part of an undefined Whole of goodness. In peace you are in communion with your angel, happily offering your self to your Self, only to smile in recognition – you are One on the ever-deepening road to Oneness.
In peace you are the Goddess with her mystery, embracing love and compassion - and you are the God with his shooting light and passion.
In peace you embody the star you are, and the ones who oppose you are recognized as other precious stars, shining another variation of Oneness. Not that you have to agree with these other stars, but when you are in harmony with yourself there’s no need to regard different-minded stars as enemies.
Peace can never be secured with arms, but it can be found when you connect with an expression of what you really are: life, love and infinity.
Open up for a flower, breathe in the consciousness of the sea or a wood, greet the moon and the mountains, meditate, become a child with children, immerse in a great piece of art, laugh, dedicate yourself to what you really want to do, let go in a sexual dance with someone you love, stroke an animal, enjoy watching people, or enjoy the silence. If things are not okay in your life, face them, believe that a good solution will be found, and also look at the things that work out fine. When negative feelings tend to hurt you, just let it be; perfection is an ever-evolving phenomenon.
In this peace ideas and restrictions you had about yourself could fall into pieces. You could be moved to tears by experiencing the enormous depth of the connection between your self and the Divine. And you could find the courage to joyfully try out a new you.
Somehow innerly stand still and become aware – which means putting your full consciousness there where you really find yourself. Peace will be yours.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Peace Corps Top Colleges 2011
- Peace Corps Top Colleges 2011. Peace Corps lists the colleges and universities that produced the most Peace Corps Volunteers in 2010.*.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- “The Rotary Peace Fellowship has given me a platform that will enable me to challenge of international conflict prevention and peace-building in the future.
- DARFUR PEACE AGREEMENT
- The Comprehensive Peace Agreement. CPC Peace and Security Council . (3 ) This Agreement shall be referred to as the “Darfur Peace Agreement” (DPA).
- WOMEN, PEACE AND SECURITY
- A. Involvement of women and girls in informal peace processes … United Nations Peace-building Support Mission in the. Central African Republic.
- FM 100-23 Peace Operations
- Chapter 1 FUNDAMENTALS OF PEACE OPERATIONS. . iii.
Suggested News Resources
- Families see hope, peace in Flight 5191 memorial
- "If a memorial can help you find peace, this is that memorial." The sculpture is mounted on a polished base in a flower garden at the University of Kentucky Arboretum.
- Obama, German Chancellor Merkel discuss Eurozone crisis, financial markets
- On the Mideast peace, Obama and Merkel agreed to keep working on a statement by international mediators that could encourage the Israelis and Palestinians to resume direct talks. Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
- Metta Must Wait: Lakers star Artest can't get name change yet
- The 31-year-old forward announced in June he was going to change his name to promote peace and mental health in the world.
- Powerhouse Ministries group wins “Promote Peace Now” contest
- The Appoquinimink High School graduate, her two sisters and their friends won $3000 to implement their idea that won the Delaware Girls Initiative competition, “Promote Peace Now.” “It was kind of unreal,” Bull said.
- 24-Hour Peace Rally Wraps Up Early
- Officials wrapped up the first-ever 24-hour peace rally in Newark 12 hours early Saturday in preparation for the Hurricane Irene, slated to slam into New Jersey late Saturday night.
Suggested Web Resources
- IMAGINE PEACE
- Oct 9, 2007 IMAGINE PEACE TOWER is an outdoor work of art conceived by Yoko Ono in memory Send your wishes to IMAGINE PEACE TOWER here.
- Peace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violent conflict.
- Peace Corps
- Peace Corps Volunteers travel overseas to make real differences in the lives of real people.
- Peace | Define Peace at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Peace College - Home
- Located in Raleigh and includes admissions details, a historical overview of the institution, student life, upcoming events, and alumni.