Reincarnation & Past Lives
We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past.
For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "who" we were as an essence. Therefore, the true questions to ask are "what have I accomplished in a past life", "where lies my connection in this life to my past lives", "what are the lessons I still have to learn, based on my past lives".
In this sense, reincarnation therapy is a valuable tool to help you on your spiritual path. Some people might claim that especially in the New Age, we should live in the "here and now" and not be concerned about our past lives. In my opinion, time is but an illusion, therefore, also your "past" lives are our "here and now".
I also believe, however, that nothing should be forced when it comes to past lives, and that the preferable method to delve into past lives is to stay conscious during the whole process. What you need for this process is a good past life therapist who will help you reach a meditative alpha state meaning that the right, intuitive hemisphere of your brain is more active than the left, logical hemisphere.
Your therapist will ask you for the picture you see (sometimes you may want to think of a specific difficulty in your present life and concentrate on a picture that will come up to help you resolve this problem). Unlike with hypnosis, you are awake during the whole process and truly experience and remember everything.
According to my experience, the ability of a person to see pictures clearly during their first past life session, has nothing to do with the spiritual background of that person. Sometimes people who meditate regularly (and meditating induces the alpha-state) do no see anything while others who do not practice any exercises and are not spiritually oriented see a whole past life unfolding in their first session. It may, however, take up to three sessions before you see any clear picture. If you don't see or feel anything after three sessions, you are doing yourself a favor by leaving it alone. There are many other ways to take on your spiritual path - regression into past lives is only one of them. And again - you should try this method only with an experienced past life therapist, who will also help you to keep your focus during the session. As this method is not using hypnosis and you are totally conscious, nothing that you cannot handle at this point in your life will come to the surface.
Very often, healing sessions induce spontaneous regressions into past lives. The regressions can happen quite spontaneously and not necessarily while you are meditating, but even while you do grocery shopping, driving home in your car, or something similar. In this case just watch the story that is unfolding in your mind's eye. Most of the times there will be one image that will strike you as having a relevancy to your present life, and many times you will have an immediate understanding of how this image is connected to your past life.
These spontaneous regressions come up as a result of a healing process that has been initiated in your system, and they are important in removing blockages and helping you on your way. Since these images "came to you" rather than "you came looking for them", they will never show up before you are ready for it and they will not do you any harm.
Now let's imagine you are still skeptical about past lives, and you are trying to validate if what are seeing are really past lives? If you do have these concerns you may be constantly blocking yourself throughout the process, making it more difficult. So just take a moment to ask yourself: Why do I see these images? What do they want to tell me? You don't necessarily have to believe that they are "past lives" - as mentioned before, time is an illusion. Just accept these images as part of yourself, accept that they are there and let them assist you on your spiritual path.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A search for the truth of past life regression - Royal College of
- The theory of reincarnation may offer an insight into several features of human personality ... Past life regression (PLR) is a posited journeying into past lives,.
- why don't we remember past lives? - Theosophical Society in America
- Although my mother taught me the concept of reincarnation when I was a child, I never spent much time wondering about my past lives. A Sufi dancer once told ...
- How We Remember Our Past Lives - Theosophical Society in America
- HOW WE REMEMBER OUR PAST LIVES. By C. Jinarajadasa.
- An Experimental Investigation of Past-Life - Rivier University
- Session 2 -- Hypnotic Past Life Regression Session. ..... Past-life responders will have greater belief in reincarnation than no-past-life responders.
- Past Lives, Regression and Reincarnation - Christian and Moral
- PAST LIVES, REGRESSION AND REINCARNATION. David C F Wright PhD. Past lives is the belief that we reincarnate in a different body and that we have past ...
Suggested News Resources
- Reincarnation and past lives explored at Lifetree Café
- FULTON, Ill. — Déjà vu, reincarnation and past-life therapy will be explored at Lifetree Café on Sunday, March 6, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m..
- March 5, 2016 - Reincarnation and past lives explored at Lifetree Cafe
- The program—titled “Reincarnation: Have You Been Here Before?”—features filmed interviews with people describing past life experiences as well as religion experts who share views about the afterlife. Admission to the 60-minute event is free.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 11-17
- Brooklyn Museum: 'This Place' (through June 5) Art, life and photography make sparks fly in this show of more than 600 images by 12 well-known photographers. ....
- Today's county west briefs include Lifetree Cafe topic
- CONNEAUTVILLE — ￼Déjà vu, reincarnation, and past-life therapy will be explored today at 7 p.m. at Lifetree Café, 1500 Main St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Principles of Reincarnation & Understanding Past Lives
- Understanding past lives via reincarnation research. Spirit being or spirit guide in reincarnation stories; Ian Stevenson past life research.
- Past Lives: 11 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Many Times
- Reincarnation and the concept of past lives has existed for thousands of years, spanning back to the ancient Celtic, Greek, Asian and Indian traditions.
- Reincarnation, karma and past lives by Benjamin Creme
- Reincarnation, karma and past lives by Benjamin Creme. A discussion of the Laws of Karma and Rebirth and the need for right relationship in order for humans ...
- The Reincarnation Machine: Find out your past lives! - Slate
- Apr 22, 2015 Who might you have been in a past life? To help you find out, we scraped tens of thousands of people from Wikipedia and built the ...
- 9 Signs of Your Past Life - Paranormal Phenomena - About.com
- Have you live before? Here are 9 clues you might find in your present life. THE IDEA THAT our souls or spirits reincarnate reaches back at least 3,000 years.
Related searchesalchemical synergy
gay pejorative usage
dream dictionary gallows
donnie darko trivia
leviathan book part i of man