Book Review: Recipes from a Vegetarian Goddess by Karri Ann Allrich
Artist, Author and Goddess in her own right, Karri Ann Allrich, has opened up a whole new world in cookbooks. To not only tantalize the taste buds, but to awaken the spiritual in us all.
She brings enjoyment back into cooking, by showing us the spiritual side to preparing meals. Interweaving of Deities Lore, Seasons and Food Recipes, she reminds us again to rejoice in life's simple pleasures and thank Goddess for her gifts. Season to season, from the easy to follow recipes to the staples of a vegetarian kitchen, this cookbook is complete.
After you read, "Recipes from a Vegetarian Goddess" you will not want to go into the kitchen without picking up this book. Karri has reminded us to bring the seasons back to the kitchen, not just at our altars.
I encourage all to purchase this book, and awaken the Goddess in you.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download The Oldways 4-Week Mediterranean Diet Menu - HERE
- Mediterranean A Taste of the Sun in Over 150 Recipes, Jacqueline Clarke, Joanna Cooking by the Seasons Simple Vegetarian Feasts, Karri Allrich, Jul 1, 2003, festival menus for each of the Sabbats, Goddess lore, even guidelines for The Book of Mediterranean Cooking , Leslie Mackley, 1996, Cooking, 120 pages.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Recipes From A Vegetarian Goddess
- Cooking by the Seasons: Simple Vegetarian Fe... by Karri Ann Allrich A good book for those of you who want to begin working vegetarian recipes into your diet ...
- The Well-Read Witch on Lists of Bests
- Nov 24, 2006 Subtitle: Essential Books for Your Magickal Library. By: Carl Recipes From A Vegetarian Goddess. by Karri Ann Allrich.
Related searchesbout de souffle
kake alaska history
plains indians great plains religion
news presenter philippine newscasters
doctorate types of doctorates
battle of dunbar 1296