Book Review: A Witch's Book of Dreams by Karri Ann Allrich
Artist and Author Karri Ann Allrich has enriched us all with,
"A Witches Book of Dreams."
For anyone, who has ever feared or questioned a dream, this is the book for you. I have never seen a book with such an extensive "Dream Dictionary" in it as this one.
Karri enlightens the reader with easy to read samples and explanations. She doesn't dictate with her book but instead encourages the reader to open up their mind, awaken their spirit and think for themselves, to decipher their own dreams in their own way.
Once this is accomplished, the answers are all there. She brings the wisdom of Jung, and the spiritual of Goddess. With this combination you couldn't go wrong.
Karri Allrich has filled the void in the pagan market with subject matter and viewpoint. For all who dream, "A Witches Book of Dreams" is a must have!
Suggested News Resources
- Adele enjoys dinner with David and Victoria Beckham and tries to sneak out
- Adele is one of the most low-key and private celebrities around, so her friendship with David and Victoria Beckham comes as quite a surprise.
- Swans' Dane Rampe surrounds himself with a bevy of blondes after Sam Frost's claim
- A close friend of footballer Dane Rampe branded his so-called new relationship with jilted Bachelor star Sam Frost 'laughable' despite her confirming their 'new and fresh' dating status. And it seemed that Sam was worlds away from the Sydney Swans ...
- 11 former team-mates, including Floyd Landis and Tyler Hamilton on the US
- In a 200-page report, Armstrong is also accused of threatening to fire USPS team members who did not use performance enhancing drugs and is said to have paid $1million into the Swiss bank account of an Italian doctor alleged to have helped fake blood ...
Related searchesthe deer hunter plot
total physical response storytelling
will ferrell personal life
psychology neuropsychological methods
bethlehem bethlehem galilee