The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my
gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation
and betrayal for me. What I have come to discover, and it is greatly saddening,
is that, no matter how kind and giving I am with my friendship or my heart, all
they want is the psychic.
Reality punches you in the face when someone tells you that they wouldn't
want anyone to know they associated with or counted on you for advice. The
reason being that "I love you dearly but if other people knew I was associated
with someone like you, people just wouldn't take me seriously." "I love you
dearly" is never followed by "but". These situations will always blindside you -
they just come up and out of nowhere.
When people in our daily life ask us a question, they are not always looking
for our opinion. They want, or think they are getting, a prediction all of the
time. You need to clarify with people " Are you asking my opinion or do you want
a reading?" if they ask you what the difference is, just say "About $100." End
of conversation. Another very quick way to tell is to just start talking about
what is going on in your life - a phone conversation will quickly come to an end
and your house guest, after attempting to return to conversation back to their
situation, will suddenly remember "Oh my, I forgot I had to...." or "Oh my is it
that time already...". Always remember that when you do something for nothing,
very often that is what is thought of it.
This is why I have developed the the Social Navigator Layout or Who are these
people and what do they want from me? It will help in weeding out these "psychic
vampire sponges with quills" that misuse our gifts, try to internalize our
strength, wisdom and health, abuse our spirits so thoughtlessly and waste our
hard earned spiritual currency. I think this would also be a very effective
reading for clients who are experiencing a lot of issues around work or family
or who are contemplating a career change.
This is a twelve card reading. Each card has a specific question that will
help us ascertain how to adapt to navigate our social landscape able to avoid,
if not eliminate the blindsides. Forewarned is forarmed.
You do not require the whole Tarot deck for this reading. Separate all of the
Court Cards and Major Arcana from the deck, set the Minor Arcana aside as you
will not need them. Please feel free to use the whole deck if you feel like you
want a deeper enhancement.
The twelve cards are broken down into a quadruplicity - three groups of four
questions each. The first four questions relate to friendships, families, work
and personal relationships, the second four deal with the foundation, social
status and potential of long term relationships, both personal and work, and the
last four deal with work and business relationships as well as the financial
aspects of personal relationships.
Shuffle and cut the cards using your usual method and deal them out as
1. Whom can I trust?
2. Who might do me harm?
3. Who can I go to for
4. Whom can I depend on when in need?
5. With whom should I mate?
6. Who will be co-operative and reciprocal?
7. Who is high or low in the social hierarchy?
8. Who is likely to
succeed in the future?
9. Who will make a good member of my team?
10. Who has the resources that
11. Who will share their resources with me?
12. With whom should
I share my resources?
If this does nothing more than spare someone the hurt of being misused then
it will have served its purpose. I hope you enjoy this reading and that it will
help guide you and assist you in navigating the landscape of an ever more
confusing and chaotic world. Insight and clarity into what the people in your
life have to offer you and how they are viewing you, can only benefit in the
long run even if it isn't what you want to hear.
"The tree of knowledge is often watered with the tears of disillusionment."
"A smooth sea never produced a skillful sailor."
"Little children step on your toes. Big children step on your heart."
"Little people talk about other people, middle size people talk about things
and big people talk about ideas."
"Success is never final and failure is never fatal."
Suggested News Resources
- Trumping prudery
- LIFE in the Middle Ages was not all work, plagues and prayers. People also had fun, despite government and church efforts to stop them. One of the most popular medieval amusements is the subject of “The World in Play: Luxury Cards 1430—1540”, at the ...
- Trailing terrorists: Exhibit targets FBI's post-9/11 mission
- Terrorists use social media to recruit and spread fear,” Rhule says. “As people put more of their lives ... A taunting tarot card and a Bushmaster assault rifle belonging to the D.
- Gary Sinise Flies 45 WWII Veterans To New Orleans To Document Their Service
- Gary Sinise boarded a Pacific Coachways charter jet with 45 World War II Veterans on Wednesday. The actor tweeted about the departure as he took a photo standing in the aisle in between the seated rows of heroes. The Gary Sinise Foundation provided ...
- 'America's Next Top Model' recap: Robot romance
- In case you were curious, Tyra's DNA results are in, too, and she heads backstage to find out in a cramped room draped in lush fabrics, like what you'd expect to find in the tarot card tent at a carnival. (DNA testing … is it science? Or magic?
- Why happiness is healthy
- Being able to manage the emotional ups and downs is important for both body and mind, said Laura Kubzansky, professor of social and behavioral sciences at Harvard School of Public Health.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams n
cults and governments united kingdom
tai chi symbol
starship troopers books
tcharr and terataya
centrifuge history and predecessors