The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my
gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation
and betrayal for me. What I have come to discover, and it is greatly saddening,
is that, no matter how kind and giving I am with my friendship or my heart, all
they want is the psychic.
Reality punches you in the face when someone tells you that they wouldn't
want anyone to know they associated with or counted on you for advice. The
reason being that "I love you dearly but if other people knew I was associated
with someone like you, people just wouldn't take me seriously." "I love you
dearly" is never followed by "but". These situations will always blindside you -
they just come up and out of nowhere.
When people in our daily life ask us a question, they are not always looking
for our opinion. They want, or think they are getting, a prediction all of the
time. You need to clarify with people " Are you asking my opinion or do you want
a reading?" if they ask you what the difference is, just say "About $100." End
of conversation. Another very quick way to tell is to just start talking about
what is going on in your life - a phone conversation will quickly come to an end
and your house guest, after attempting to return to conversation back to their
situation, will suddenly remember "Oh my, I forgot I had to...." or "Oh my is it
that time already...". Always remember that when you do something for nothing,
very often that is what is thought of it.
This is why I have developed the the Social Navigator Layout or Who are these
people and what do they want from me? It will help in weeding out these "psychic
vampire sponges with quills" that misuse our gifts, try to internalize our
strength, wisdom and health, abuse our spirits so thoughtlessly and waste our
hard earned spiritual currency. I think this would also be a very effective
reading for clients who are experiencing a lot of issues around work or family
or who are contemplating a career change.
This is a twelve card reading. Each card has a specific question that will
help us ascertain how to adapt to navigate our social landscape able to avoid,
if not eliminate the blindsides. Forewarned is forarmed.
You do not require the whole Tarot deck for this reading. Separate all of the
Court Cards and Major Arcana from the deck, set the Minor Arcana aside as you
will not need them. Please feel free to use the whole deck if you feel like you
want a deeper enhancement.
The twelve cards are broken down into a quadruplicity - three groups of four
questions each. The first four questions relate to friendships, families, work
and personal relationships, the second four deal with the foundation, social
status and potential of long term relationships, both personal and work, and the
last four deal with work and business relationships as well as the financial
aspects of personal relationships.
Shuffle and cut the cards using your usual method and deal them out as
1. Whom can I trust?
2. Who might do me harm?
3. Who can I go to for
4. Whom can I depend on when in need?
5. With whom should I mate?
6. Who will be co-operative and reciprocal?
7. Who is high or low in the social hierarchy?
8. Who is likely to
succeed in the future?
9. Who will make a good member of my team?
10. Who has the resources that
11. Who will share their resources with me?
12. With whom should
I share my resources?
If this does nothing more than spare someone the hurt of being misused then
it will have served its purpose. I hope you enjoy this reading and that it will
help guide you and assist you in navigating the landscape of an ever more
confusing and chaotic world. Insight and clarity into what the people in your
life have to offer you and how they are viewing you, can only benefit in the
long run even if it isn't what you want to hear.
"The tree of knowledge is often watered with the tears of disillusionment."
"A smooth sea never produced a skillful sailor."
"Little children step on your toes. Big children step on your heart."
"Little people talk about other people, middle size people talk about things
and big people talk about ideas."
"Success is never final and failure is never fatal."
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Adam McLean's Study Course on the artwork and symbolism of
- This course presents a view that modern tarot art documents social history.
- WHAT MATTERS MOST
- social and spiritual issues and provide a forum for personal reflection and growth inspired by C.G. Jung's .
- Silent Protests:
- Over four decades have passed since the social movements of the late 1960s and early The Navigator could accurately gauge student opinion and ..
- August 290 2002 SPREADS
- aside the tarot cards and tea leaves and turned instead to the social sciences for techniques used in ... Your Information Navigator. iHost.
- In This Issue Special Report: Clayton Christensen on Innovation
- crystal ball and some tarot cards, trying to predict the future can be risky if not .. as well as an overview of intelligence analysis methodology and social network analysis wide spread attack on information systems of leading Israeli corporations. .
Suggested News Resources
- With higher urban income and prosperity, false beliefs and
- Tarot cards, crystal healing, tai-chi, yoga, sahaja meditation, rudrakshas, that all such contributions received as fees are diverted to social causes by the AOL foundation. .
Suggested Web Resources
- Dependency Theory Spread Of Theory | RM.com ®
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread: or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?
- Divination Drive
- Words to be recited before writing, reading a tarot spread etc. .. Social Hierarchy - Two representatives from each of the three estates of Medieval ..
- The Social Navigator Layout
- An article which describes the layout for social navigation and the purposes for such a layout. You do not require the whole Tarot deck for this reading.
- COURSE XLIII: THE TAROT
- Teaching 15: Tarot Spreads Squares 1 ALEPH “OSIRIS” (The Navigator). .. and social preeminence through efforts and fight from a quite modest beginning.
Related searchessteropodon galmani
timbuktu ravage and decline
rainey bethea growing up