The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to The basic idea is that every living thing has been blown in the same life A good example of a martial plant is the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), a The Doctrine of Signatures states that the physical form of a plant gives a Here are the basics used in the Doctrine of Signatures: The roots of the plant have their influence on the brains of a human Upward growing plants fully open up to the force of the sun, and A round stem is associated with femininity, harmony and Small and divided leaves show a contracting force in the plant, but Dark yellow flowers stimulate the life force and the liver Sun-plants have long strong stems and upward flowers in the colors This is not a system one learns overnight, and to make use of it one also
understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart,
isolated and carefully studied.
This is contrary to the old days, where
people would observe a complete plant, animal or mineral in its natural
surroundings, to gain information on its characteristics.
cultures from all over the world believe in the interconnectedness of all
things, as laid down in the wise saying â€œAs above - so belowâ€.
force or spirit, while its physical form is influenced by a certain form of this
The different forms of energy are symbolically represented
by the stars and planets. Another way of saying is that a certain planet â€˜rulesâ€™
several plants, animals and minerals.
Therefore a Mars-plant shares
personality-treats with this solar body, and will be able to donate Mars-power
as healing force. The Mars-plant can be recognized by its physical appearance
strong growing herb with a clear defense system.
The stinging nettle shares
the strong life force and aggression of Mars. Therefore it is a useful herb for
people who need more vitality, courage and assertivity. According to medical
astrology Mars rules the blood, the stinging nettle has a reddish stem, and
indeed this plant is a good bloodcleanser and bloodbuilder.
This form of
cosmobiology is named the Doctrine of Signatures.
Modern chemistry has shown
that this Doctrine is right, because the stinging nettle contains certain
vitamines and a lot of minerals and other regenerative substances, what explains
the energy supportive and cleansing qualities of the plant.
clue to its healing purposes.
Hereto one carefully observes the form, size
and texture of the leaves, the stem, the roots, taste and smell of the plant,
form and color of the flower, place of growing, and the way and time of
flowering. The sum of these details forms the pattern or personality of the
In herbology most of the time we work supportive and complimentary; so
the aggressive stinging nettle is a good choice to balance a too soft character,
but I would never give it to a fiery and irritable personality.
being; plants with impressive roots are good to ground airy people.
stem and leaves represent the middle part in a human being; think of the
breast, heart and lungs. Further the stem is analogous to our
The flowers mostly work on the lower belly and the
therefore bring optimism and enthusiasm.
Downward pointing plants with
hanging flowers harmonize people who feel down or depressed; so here
Horizontally growing plants symbolize contact and
exchange and therewith promote the circulation of blood and lungs.
A square stem points at the masculine qualities of immunity
A hollow stem reveals that the plant may relief
complaints with the hollow organs in a human being, like the lungs or the
A hairy stem and dito leaves show action on the skin, hair and
Thorns and stings show that the plant promotes
regeneration and immunity.
have a relaxing effect on a human being.
Large leaves on the other
hand have contracting power in a human being and may help stop profuse bleedings
or increase muscle contractions.
Dark-green leaves work calming and
Yellow-green leaves promote the metabolism.
yellow flowers are good for internal cleansing of the body.
flowers work on the heart, bloodcirculation, energy and
Orange flowers work on the solar plexus and bring
Pink flowers work softening and harmonizing.
flowers cool down heat complaints like feaver, inflammations or an irritable
Purple flowers Relax the nervous system and make a person
White flowers work soothing in inflammations and have
their special working area on the female organs.
The color brown
brings inner calm and strength, especially in case of exhaustion.
white, yellow or orange.
Moon-plants are watery and have large
Mercury-plants grow horizontally and easily move along with
Venus-plants are soft-colored and smell
Mars-plants have thorns and
Jupiter-plants are big and grow abundant, like in the
Saturnus-plants are the strong ones that survive scarce
conditions, like cactae.
Uranus-plants are the radio-active
Neptune-plants are poisonous in the bad case, or have purple
flowers and bring relaxation to the mind in the positive case. Canâ€™t help it:
Neptune is both for the very high and the very low.
The plants of
Pluto are the toad-stools and mushrooms.
needs his intuition.
I believe that, if we truly wish to understand the
healing riches of the vegetable world, it is most wise to combine the
traditional knowledge of the Doctrine of Signatures with the scientifically
derived conclusions of chemical tests with the plants.
Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to
The basic idea is that every living thing has been blown in the same life
A good example of a martial plant is the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), a
The Doctrine of Signatures states that the physical form of a plant gives a
Here are the basics used in the Doctrine of Signatures:
The roots of the plant have their influence on the brains of a human
Upward growing plants fully open up to the force of the sun, and
A round stem is associated with femininity, harmony and
Small and divided leaves show a contracting force in the plant, but
Dark yellow flowers stimulate the life force and the liver
Sun-plants have long strong stems and upward flowers in the colors
This is not a system one learns overnight, and to make use of it one also
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Every Crime Scene has the Criminals' Edom-Rome Fingerprints The
- evidence that the prophet Moses (PBUH) indeed existed whose signature confirms that he was the vessel confirms the Divine Name for this blessing.
- Evangelicals and the Canon of the New Testament
- the evangelicals reassert the doctrine of the "witness of the Spirit" as a key feature in their ... such means as the known signature of the apostle Paul to assure a .
- The Order and Practice of The Company of Jesus
- my feet travel Thy ways and my touch leave behind the fingerprints of the. Divine. Accept this sacrifice of ..
- SARI kAwANA Mad Scientists and Their Prey: Bioethics, Murder
- Jul 23, 2004 such as blood-type analysis and fingerprinting were often featured in both .. tective who carried a signature green briefcase full of medical ...
- A LANGUAGE COMPARISON OF THE WRITINGS OF JAMES
- approach I have taken is based on the notion of a “signature” or a “fingerprint. . that wise doctrine, Every man for himself, and God for us all (there being high ...
Suggested News Resources
- Why -- And How -- We Accept Our Gay Son As Devout Mormon Parents
- Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors. Hot on the Blog. Norman LearMichael RothPaul ..
Suggested Web Resources
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine | RM.com ®
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject...
- Evangelicals and the Canon of the New Testament | Bible.org
- The unstated corollary of apostolicity was the conviction that divine providence . (By authenticity they mean authenticity of doctrine rather than authorship. ..
- Creationism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Iranian clerical establishment's vision of evolution, in which a divine hand .. War I, popular belief that German aggression resulted from a Darwinian doctrine of ..
- Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ
- Was Jesus Christ truly the divine Son of God who walked the earth 2000 years ago? Fingerprints of the Christ just might be the best introduction to the origins of .. lay down doctrines and dogma as they were developed over the centuries?
Related searcheswilhelm kress
valiant by chrysler corp
air embolism treatment
tasmanian devil conservation status
boogie nights trivia