You will need:
One packet of seeds
One large pot
One white candle
Light the candle while envisioning all your blocks
of mental bondage melting away.
Everything that kept you from pursuing
your dreams is now vanishing. Each new day will bring you closer to your goals.
Place your soil in the pot, Count out thirty-one seeds, one for each day
in the month. Plant them one at a time while saying something like what I have
written below. Each week light a candle and water your new plants saying your
words for reaffirming.
As the year begins to unfold,
behind me, it's now grown old.
Lessons learned and knowledge gained,
With many problems now contained.
As I work this soil in preparation,
May I be blessed with inspiration.
With each seed I place in soil,
I intend bad luck to foil.
New days of life I sow,
I ask your
blessings to bestow.
Born of this spell with every seed,
opportunities are freed.
May my mind stay free and clear,
heart need never fear.
I ask safekeeping for home and earth,
That I may
know my own self worth.
Prosperity to begin anew,
As my dreams I now
Insight I now do make my claim,
As I light the candle's
New life for this new day,
May my goals not ever sway.
mental bonds I now set free,
As I will so mote it be.
Suggested News Resources
- New Beginnings: When life brings you full circle
- Eighteen months ago, I was writing posts for a series I called Heartbroken and Hurting as part of my Christian Faith Walk category. The Holy Spirit was leading me away from my church home, and I didn't want to go.
- New Beginnings charter network engages consultant to create its new budget
- New Beginnings Schools Foundation's finance committee met Wednesday with its not-quite-hired financial consultant to discuss how to save money. Board President Leslie Bouie signed a $62,240 contract with Square Button consulting Tuesday, to help the ...
- La. Tech graduates celebrate new beginnings, opportunities at commencement
- RUSTON, La. – “Grab the reins – and a safety helmet – and jump in.” This was the message about life given by keynote speaker Louisiana Supreme Court Associate Justice Marcus Clark to 316 Louisiana Tech University graduates during the school's 315th ...
- Court closes 'squalid' nursing home operated by Hixson-based New Beginnings
- New Beginnings, a Hixson company that has already been cited or threatened with the loss of government payments for patients at a handful of other nursing homes, lost its bid Monday to halt a government finding that the company mistreated Medicare and ...
- Los Angeles Conservation Corps Offers New Beginnings
- With a hotly anticipated restoration program making its way through approvals, and a number of projects designed to draw residents to the river, Angelenos are finally coming to see the river in a new light.
Related searchesappius claudius pf pulcher
albert pike conspiracy theories
soap alternatives to soap
takashi fujii matthew minami
isabela province people and culture