Love and Acceptence of Thyself
Sit in front
of the mirror
Light your white candle and say:
For all the past
I forgive thee
Before I can give
I must love me
Now light your blue candle and say:
With this flame I begin to heal
I acknowledge who I am
Now light the green candle and say:
I have a lot to
I will now take the chance
To share with the world
All my gifts
Repeat this spell everytime you feel your self worth is
down, remember you are a part of Goddess, so you are priceless!
Suggested News Resources
- What Kitty Genovese teaches us about Donald Trump
- They could switch seamlessly between “loving thy neighbor as thyself” and Cain asking if he was in fact his brother's keeper to the stifled voices in the throats of Kitty's fellow tenement dwellers, and beg us to do better.
- Marked for Death: A Homosexual's Rant to His Would Be Executioners
- I found myself shaking my head in disbelief that yet another pastor -- a professed Christian in a leadership position -- believes that homosexual people should be put to death.
- Doritos Forwards Gay Agenda With Rainbow-Colored LGBT Chips
- And its tagline reads, "There's nothing bolder than being yourself." Doritos states that its company "supports the bold lives our fans lead—all of them. Each bag brings rainbow-colored chips inside and an inspiring quote on the outside.
- Mansfield remembers message of Martin Luther King
- Themes of love and acceptance were emphasized repeatedly within the chapel of Oasis of Love C.O.G.
- Broom Closets and Bible Belts - 10 Tips For Your Coming Out Party
- They are mostly progressive Christians, but I am New Age-y, and they welcome me with love and acceptance. ... While all this proselytizing was highly irritating, I consider myself very lucky because my mom loved me but had no real sway over my survival.