realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
ARIES (March 21 – April 19)
Aries is the first of the Zodiac signs. Aries is independent, generous, optimistic, enthusiastic, courageous, honest, adventurous and energetic. Aries has that kind of pioneering spirit; they are powerful and creative thinkers and hard workers. They want results immediately or things done quickly. They are activists and natural leaders. Aries strengths are also coupled with weaknesses. They are selfish, impulsive, moody, impatient, combative and short tempered. Once they become intolerant, they leave things undone and the result, disaster.
TAURUS (April 20 – May 20)
Taurus is the second of the Zodiac signs. Taurus has that strong character of being dependable, generous, loyal, loving, patient, and persistent. They are practical people. Although, they are slow starter, they are determined to finish a project once it begins. On the other hand, Taurus weaknesses are laziness, materialistic, possessive, self-indulging, and stubborn. Sometimes, they are boring and inflexible. They are not susceptible to change and once they make decisions it is very hard for them accept any changes.
GEMINI (May 21 – June 20)
Gemini is the third of the Zodiac signs. Gemini signs of strengths lies on being adaptable, clever, energetic, imaginative and witty. They love independence, freedom and change. They are entertaining, curious and open-minded. They are clever with their words, with interesting thoughts and opinions. Their signs of weaknesses are being indecisive, impulsive, mischievous, restless, and superficial. Gemini is very shallow on judging a person’s real qualities.
CANCER (June 21 – July 22)
Cancer is the fourth of the Zodiac signs. Cancer is adaptable, caring, dependable, loyal, responsive, and shrewd. Of all the Zodiac signs, cancer is full of contradictions and mysteries. They are independent when they want things to be done yet they depend on other peoples’ support for their emotional needs and encouragement. Cancer is very intuitive. They are very observant and can detect what other peoples’ good or bad intentions. Behind cancer strengths are their weaknesses. They are oversensitive, manipulative, moody, selfish and self-pitying. Sometimes cancer is skeptical. To trust people is not easy for them. They cling on their past.
LEO (July 23 – August 21)
Leo is the fifth of the Zodiac signs. Leo’s positive traits consist of being ambitious, assertive, confident, encouraging, generous, loyal, and responsible. They are very independent and very sociable. They appreciate admiration or flattery. They treat others with respect and equality. Leo’s negative traits consist of being arrogant, extravagant, domineering, pretentious, and stubborn. They looked at themselves as high esteemed and honorable. Of all the Zodiac signs, they are the most extravagant, prone to luxury since they want the best, not the second best. Dominant as they are, they give orders. Leos are proud people.
VIRGO (September 23 – October 22)
Virgo is the sixth of the Zodiac signs. Virgos are analytical, helpful, humane, observant, organize, precise, reliable and thoughtful. They are straight thinkers and solved problems in a logical manner. They used their heads not their hearts. They have honest motives when helping people. Virgos’ weak points are being cold, inflexible, irritable, interfering and skeptical. When they over analyze matters or things, they have difficulties organizing their surroundings or situations. They are very critical and skeptical making them slow decision-makers.
LIBRA (September 23 – October 22)
Libra is the seventh of the Zodiac signs. Librans are artistic, diplomatic, idealistic, graceful, hospitable, objective, and peaceful. Librans always like social interactions with others. They love nature, arts, new situations and adventures. They are good diplomats and mediators since they are responsible in keeping peace and harmony. Librans stand up for justice whenever necessary. Librans weaknesses are being indecisive, unreliable, superficial, thoughtless, and flirtatious. They tend to be slow in decision making in order not hurt others.
SCORPIO (October 23 – November 21)
Scorpio is the eight of the Zodiac signs. Scorpions are dynamic, loyal, observant, passionate, and resourceful. Scorpions have extremely independent nature. They prefer to control their lives. They want to finish things on their own. Of all the Zodiac signs, Scorpions are not social butterflies. Scorpions’ negative traits are being jealous, manipulative, obsessive, suspicious, unyielding, and vindictive.
SAGITTARIUS (November 22 – December 21)
Sagittarius is the ninth of the Zodiac signs. Sagittarius main strength is independence. Sagittarians are optimistic, intellectual, enthusiastic, and tolerant. Freedom is very important to them, particularly when they make decisions. They are not possessive or jealous. No favors expectations on their kindness to others. Sagittarians are unemotional, extravagant, excessive, and hotheaded.
CAPRICORN (December 22 – January 19)
Capricorn is the tenth of the Zodiac signs. Capricorns are ambitious, careful, disciplined, hardworking, loyal, patient, responsible and resourceful. Fulfillment and achievements are their goals. They wanted to be sure in everything they do; they do not take risk or chances in their commitments. Capricorns signs of weakness are: conceited, dictatorial, distrusting, perfectionist, and unimaginative.
AQUARIUS (January 20 – February 19)
Aquarius is the eleventh of the Zodiac signs. Aquarians are caring, clever, humanitarian, inventive, independent, and friendly. They are visionaries. They love intellectual stimulations. They go for the unconventional way. Aquarians negative traits are being aloof, rebellious, sarcastic, and stubborn.
PISCES (February 20- March 20)
Pisces is the twelfth sign of Zodiac. Pisces are accepting, adaptable, compassionate, devoted, trusting, and creative. They have psychic abilities being intuitive. Pisces is a sign of spiritualism and realism. Pisces negative traits are being escapist, lazy, oversensitive, indecisive, and self-pitying.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Using Zodiac-based Personality Descriptions to Teach about Biases
- Students are given a list of personality descriptions based on the 12 signs of the zodiac ... whereas this activity uses personality descriptions tied to zodiac signs.
- Lesson 1, Part A Birth Dates and Personality Traits Objectives for the
- signs with three lists of personality traits (Choice 1, Choice 2, and Choice 3). One of ... students in the class will correctly match personality traits to zodiac signs.
- ASTROLOGY An IDEA Lesson - University of Denver
- Zodiac sign (ZODIAC) for each respondent along with data on hundreds of ... sun signs to the actual, empirical relationships between characteristics and sun ...
- I. The Four Temperaments and Astrology - PsychoHeresy
- In his attempt to prove that characteristics of the zodiac signs are not related to those of ... through 17 in Four Temperaments, Astrology & Personality Testing. 12 .
- Lesson Plan: Signs of the Zodiac - Art Institute of Chicago
- Lesson Plan: Signs of the Zodiac ... Chinese art often incorporates animals that symbolize traits or characteristics. ...
Suggested News Resources
- Inside the Bizarre, Sometimes Maddening World of Tumblr Beauty Astrology
- It all seems a little haphazard and random, with only the slightest relation to typical star sign characteristics, but it looks good and provides guidance.
- SEEKING FORTUNE
- Separate exhibition rooms display zodiac animal-related artifacts alongside texts detailing information about that animal's personality traits, specifying individual characteristics according to blood type as well.
- Flavor, color, taste: 'a perfect match'
- “Like zodiac signs, when you say you're a cusp, you're a little of both. Heavier fish and lighter meats, they can be a little bit of either-or.
- 10 Reasons to Love Your Pisces Partner
- They're the 12th and last sign in the whole zodiac, and many astrologers believe that means they've acquired characteristics from all of the 11 preceding signs. That may be one of the reasons they have soooo many feelings. And they do well to express ...
- Your Talent; Your Weapon; Your ASTRO HERO
- As readers may know my Heroes, the Astro Heroes, do not come from Mt. Olympus, Krypton, or Gotham. They come from the stars above us all and their myths speak of essential characteristics that each star sign embodies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Zodiac-Signs-Astrology.com: Zodiac Signs - Learn About Astrology
- Zodiac-Signs-Astrology.com - Astrology Signs Information You Can Actually Use! The best astrology characteristics and personalities information.
- 12 Astrology Zodiac Signs Dates, Meanings and Compatibility
- Learn about what all 12 zodiac signs means and how affects your life. ... Zodiac Signs and Astrology Signs Meanings and Characteristics.
- Astrological Zodiac Personality Traits
- Astrological Zodiac Traits/ Sun Sign Personalities. astrological zodiac traits. Aries mar 21-apr 20 Adventurous ...
- 12 signs of the Zodiac | Astrology | Learn Traits for Each Sign |
- Learn the characteristics of the zodiac signs. Learn about Chinese Astrology. Understand Ophiuchus, the 13th sign.
- Zodiac Signs and Meanings - Whats-Your-Sign.com
- or "Wow, that really describes my personality!" When we look at our zodiac sign dates (that is, the date we were born indicating our zodiac signs and meanings) ...
herd behavior stock market bubbles
lead notable characteristics
temporal lobe activity
anorexia nervosa notable anorectics