Articles on Ritual
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
- An initiation is a willed and permanent change in energy and consciousness, guided and started through a ritual. You may regard it as taking another step forward on the ladder of your life, or as taking off one of the many veils over your body of light....
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
- What is drawing down the moon and how do you do it?
- In the past priestesses/priests called down the Moon. The Moon has always played and important part in ancient religions. They realized how it’s shape affected those under it’s reflective light. They also came to understand how the moon also affected the...
Ritual is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ritual Crime and the Occult 1-10-2011
- Ritual Crime & the Occult (the New Youth Sub-Culture). This document is the intellectual property of Don Symptoms Characterizing Occultic Ritual Abuse .
- Learning & Memorizing Masonic Ritual
- Learning & Memorizing Ritual by Wor. Mark Waks. One of the problems that most often plagues.
- Body Ritual of the Nacirema
- of these labors and a considerable portion of the day are spent in ritual activity.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Love Locks': Venice Plans Crackdown on Lovers' Ritual
- By SPIEGEL Love Padlocks or Love Locks are seen attached to a wall on Rialto Bridge on August 23, 2011 in Venice, Italy.
- Treasures: Carved Chinese panel likely part of a romantic ritual
- By Helaine Fendelman and Joe Rosson I am enclosing pictures of what I have learned is a panel from a Chinese opium bed. I have no idea how old it may be, but it is 25 inches high by 18 inches wide and 2 inches deep.
- The Ritual Draping of Politics on Sept. 11
- That's what this solemn ritual is all about: making sure that New Jersey gets its due.
- Tallahassee welcomes ritual migration of university students
- By Doug Blackburn Glenn Beil/Democrat Rachel and Rick Sulzer from Jacksonville carry Rachel's belongings into the dorms at Florida State University on Wednesday. / Glenn Beil The day deserves a special name, something better than move-in day.
- Icarus Witch Parts Ways With Guitarist Skero And Drummer Johnson
- They will be replaced by guitarist Dave Watson, formerly of Mantic Ritual and drummer Tom Wierzbicky, formerly of Thunderfist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ritual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other uses, see Ritual (disambiguation). Part of the ceremony of the Changing of the Guard in Whitehall, London.
- Ritual | Define Ritual at Dictionary.com
- an established or prescribed procedure for a religious or other rite. 2. a system or collection of religious or other rites.
- Ritual - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- of or relating to rites or a ritual : ceremonial <a ritual dance>. 2. : according to religious law <ritual purity>.
- MumboJumbo | Premium Casual Games
- Premium casual games: MumboJumbo is the leading developer, and publisher of Casual Games.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesberetta 92 specifications
united states department of education
meaning of dreams about spoons