Articles on Divination
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
- What is Cleidomancy?
- Cleidomancy is a system of divination using a suspended key. It was only to be used when the sun or moon was in Virgo. When the name of the individual being investigated was written on a key which was then tied to a Bible, both were attached to the nail of...
Divination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The week in JK Rowling: Hufflepuff heroes and divination with Tinie Tempah
- J.K. Rowling still doesn't do many interviews, but she does have a very active Twitter account.
- JK Rowling And Tinie Tempah Banter About Divination On Twitter
- 'Well, maybe you should have spent more time in Divination class', he said, accompanied by a winking emoji, a heart and kiss to show he's just teasing.
- The Tarot Society Brings Esoteric Sound to Out to See Fest
- New York is in the middle of a tarot revival. We live in a city where covens like the Witches of Bushwick host parties covered by The New York Times and occult shops run by young practitioners are thriving.
- What Is the I Ching?
- In the Shang dynasty (which began circa 1600 BCE) or possibly even earlier, fortune-telling diviners would apply heat to tortoise shells or the scapulae of oxen and interpret the cracks that were produced.
- Inside the mystical spaces of Toronto psychics
- I've always been interested in divination, which is the process of deciphering messages from tarot cards or a palm or whatever the case may be, traditionally used to heal and decipher messages from God. I identify as both a Christian and a witch.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary landscape
beijing subway history
kyogre name origin
sacred numbers dictionary