Articles on Divination
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
- What is Cleidomancy?
- Cleidomancy is a system of divination using a suspended key. It was only to be used when the sun or moon was in Virgo. When the name of the individual being investigated was written on a key which was then tied to a Bible, both were attached to the nail of...
Divination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DIVINATION SYSTEMS
- Prophetic revelation, or Divination, dates back to the earliest known times of of all Chinese texts, the I Ching, is a divination system older than recorded history.
- DIVINATION AND INTERPRETATION Of SIGNS IN THE ANCIENT
- Arousing images: The Poetry of Divination and the Divination of Poetry . . .
- DIVINATION AS A SCIENCE IN ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIAI)
- 3) For the divination from slaughtered and plucked fowl, see J.-M.
- DIVINATION IN THE BIBLE
- In the Bible, we find injunctions against aspects of the practice of divination.
Suggested News Resources
- Fortune in the leaves
- The art of tea leaf reading – also called tasseography or tasseomancy – is a divination or ancient fortune-telling method that interprets patterns in tea leaves.
- Water divination is a god-given talent - Sesa
- The Monitor undertook a fact-finding mission to establish the 'truth' about water-divination and stumbled upon one Segomotso Sesa of Tebele Ward in the Tswapong Village of Mahalapitsa.
- Reading coffee grinds
- PRETTY much like tea leaf reading, cultures in the Middle East practise divination in left-over coffee grinds, like the Turkish do with coffee turned onto a plate. Healers may also use any coffee that has grinds sitting at the cup's bottom.
- 'Psychic Kindergarten' Teaches Budding Mediums How to Explore Their Gifts
- (ABC News) Long before JK Rowling ever conceived Hogwarts, a small group of students in Berkeley, Calif., were learning what Harry Potter would have called "divination.
- Steve Coleman and Five Elements: The Mancy of Sound
- By Mike Hobart Steve Coleman's new studio album also features sax and vocals as leads and has a suite as its centrepiece – the four-part Ifá suite has its inspiration in a divination and philosophical system of the Yoruba people.
Suggested Web Resources
- Divination | Define Divination at Dictionary.com
- Divination definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation , synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Divination - Harry Potter Wiki
- Harry Potter and Ron Weasley unenthusiastically gaze into a crystal ball in Divination class.Added b.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Divination
- The seeking after knowledge of future or hidden things by inadequate means.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbay of pigs invasion
red mage dungeons and dragons
meaning of dreams about leopard
kalis teeth bracelet
the sunday times singapore
glowsticking history and culture