Articles on World Mind
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
World Mind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A journey around the world mind
- virtual journey around the world mind. Cambridge University Library. 1.
- World Mind Sports Games - Fact Sheet 1
- 'Beijing-China October 2008' will be the venue for the 1st World Mind Sports. Games (WMSG).
- WORLD MIND SPORTS GAMES
- 2. Introduction. The first World Mind Sports Games will be organized in Beijing ( China) from the 3rd to the 18th of October 2008 by.
- HCI in the Next Millennium: Supporting the World Mind
- HCI in the Next Millennium: Supporting the World Mind. Brian R. Gaines.
- Strategy under the World Mind Sports Games Rules of Play
- Jul 5, 2008 Until the World Mind Sports Games 2008 Rules will be clarified, the Simplified. World Mind Sports Games Rules are used.
Suggested News Resources
- HP To Apple: You Win.
- The largest PC business in the world, mind you. Aug. 19 (Bloomberg) -- Kulbinder Garcha, an analyst at Credit Suisse, talks about Hewlett-Packard Co.
- King's Eloquence Goes Far Beyond "I Have A Dream"
- If we continue [the war], there will be no doubt in my mind and in the mind of the world that we have no honorable intentions in Vietnam.
- Counterpoint: Steve Jobs Isn't THAT Awesome
- on earth this morning, he'd be forgiven if he thought Steve Jobs was Prometheus, Jesus and Henry Ford all rolled up into one, that all the wails and lamentations, the celebrations and tributes, marked the passing of the world's greatest mind.
- Seattle builder Jason Legat remodels with family in mind
- Once a model who traveled the world, contractor would rather build houses into earth-friendly homes. By Rebecca Teagarden Indi sits on the foldout seat at the phone nook, original to the house, playing with a device that for him is merely a relic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Personal Web Site Disabled
- The eoni.com personal web site: http://www.eoni.
- World-Mind - Notebooks of Paul Brunton
- World-Mind. Is it so unimportant to form an idea of God which shall be as near the truth as possible through containing so little error as possible?
- World Mind Sports Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first World Mind Sports Games (WMSG) were held in Beijing, China from October 3 to 18, 2008, about two months after the Olympic Games.
- The World Mind Network
- Welcome to the World Mind Network.
- World Mind Network Projects
- A Primer on WMN initiatives: why they exist, how they work, how to join them and how to start new ones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesuniversity of nebraska history
japanese new year otoshidama
joe the animal barboza
ronald reagan primary sources
barnacle goose mythology