A selection of articles related to Druidism.
Original articles from our library related to the Druidism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Druidism.
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Druidism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Druidism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Were Edinburgh's tunnels used for human sacrifice? Hand-carved passages may
- Similar structures, also described as Druid temples, are found above ground. This one, near Ilton, Masham is a folly created by William Danby of Swinton Hall in 1820.
- Pagans, Curses, and the Quest for Power
- In fact, for many Pagans, you might say that these traditions are sometimes seen as more authentic than Wicca, Witchcraft, Druidism, or other modern Pagan traditions. And there are a few reasons for that.
- Air Force Academy Celebrates Witchcraft and Voodoo While Demeaning Christianity
- The Academy website describes Falcon Circle as “The worship area [for] … an umbrella of traditions that includes Wicca, Paganism and Druidism.
- Druidry Is Not My Religion
- ECG 2015 01b Fellow OBOD Druid Christian Brunner tells of a friend who questions why we call what Druids do “Druidry” or “Druidism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskalki photo
mauryan empire religion
power of prayer
dom lambert beauduin