A selection of articles related to Job.
Original articles from our library related to the Job. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Job.
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Job is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Job books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A looming job fear: The rise of robots
- SAN FRANCISCO – In an oddly positive view of a potentially dystopian future, almost two-thirds of Americans think within 50 years robots and computers will have taken over most work, but few think their own jobs are at risk.
- My Job: Watch 'Downton Abbey.' Poor Me.
- I honestly wondered if I was the right person for the job. Like many viewers, I had gobbled up the first season, hung on through the next two and then begun to drift sometime after the death of Matthew Crawley.
- Revisions Offer Mixed News For Mass. Job Growth
- BOSTON Massachusetts gained far fewer jobs in 2015 than originally estimated — but also added thousands more jobs in 2014 than previously reported — according to annual revisions released on Thursday. The state gained 41,100 jobs last year, the U.S.
- Ten Things Never To Do In A New Job
- Starting a new job can be fun or stressful or a mix of both. You're taking in a lot of new information. You're trying to remember everything everyone tells you and everything your five senses take in.
- IBM Job Cuts Affect 14000 Workers, Analyst Firm Estimates
- A week after IBM began laying off workers as part of a "workforce rebalancing," a financial analyst firm has provided an estimate of how many jobs the company may end up cutting -- 14,000.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.