- Jonah 1 - Jonah Flees From the LORD - The word of - Bible Gateway
- Jonah Flees From the LORD - The word of the LORD came to Jonah son of Amittai: “Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its.
- Jonah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jonah is identified as the son of Amittai, and he appears in 2 Kings aka 4 Kings as a prophet from Gath-Hepher, a few miles north of Nazareth. He is therein ...
- Book of Jonah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Book of Jonah is one of the Minor Prophets in the Bible. It tells of a Hebrew prophet named Jonah son of Amittai who is sent by God to prophesy the ...
- Jonah — introduction - United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- The story of Jonah has great theological import. It concerns a disobedient prophet who rejected his divine commission, was cast overboard in a storm and ...
- Jonah 1 - ESVBible.org
- Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that...
Jonah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jonah books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescrane machine mechanical principles
pakistan society and culture
toki pona vocabulary