A selection of articles related to Ley Lines.
Original articles from our library related to the Ley Lines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ley Lines.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Ley Lines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ley Lines books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lodestones and Leylines: Gracefully Constraining Movement in
- Lodestones and Leylines: Gracefully Constraining Movement in Multiscale. Susanne Jul. University of Michigan sjul@acm.
- Ley Lines - Piecepack
- Each player is the head of an ancient druidic order, building geographic conduits, called ley lines.
- phi ratio 1:1.618... Leys/ Memory lines StarBiome
- Omaha. Colorado Springs. Roswell.
- Primary Active Areas: Sedona, Arizona Pyramid Lake, Nevada Orla
- straight “Ley” lines, and the two magnets to- gether locate spiral lines.
- Leylines Parts
- Leylines – New Parts Guide. 1. Leylines Parts.
Suggested News Resources
- Ley Lines announces first acts
- By Robert Ashton British singer songwriter Jamie Woon will headline the new Ley Lines festival at O2 Academy Oxford later this year.
- Musical magic for everyone at the Dartington estate
- By Jessica Duchen The story goes that the Dartington estate near Totnes gathers an atmosphere of unmatchable mysticism from south Devon's ancient spiritual sites and ley lines. So far, so New Age.
- Q&A: The Leylines' Lukas Carrick on Playing for Nudists and the Beat Generation
- This week, The Leylines.
- 527 - The St. Michael Line: a Straight Story?
- The St. Michael Alignment is arguably the most prominent and intriguing of the many ley lines that criss-cross Britain. It runs in a straight line between Land's End, England's southwestern extremity, and Hopton-on-Sea, on the Norfolk coast.
- New Oxford festival ends season
- Ley Lines will comprise 15 hours of live music in venues centred around East Oxford's legendary music capital on the Cowley Road.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ley line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ascribing such characteristics to ley lines has led to the term being classified as pseudoscience.
- 'Ley lines are hypothetical alignments of a number of places of geographical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths.
- ley lines - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Dec 9, 2010 Ley lines are alleged alignments of ancient sites or holy places, such as stone circles, standing stones, cairns, and churches.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ley Lines Topics
Related searchesfamous serbian people
dennis rader modus operandi
grenadier guards battle honours