Native American, Shamanism
A selection of articles related to Native American, Shamanism.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American, Shamanism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American, Shamanism.
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Native American, Shamanism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American, Shamanism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Role of Altered States of Consciousness in Native American
- Traditional Native American Healing.
- Hallucinogenic Drugs and Plants in Psychotherapy and Shamanism
- shamanism may sometimes use the same or similar psychoactive substances for ..
- From Hunting Magic to Shamanism: Interpretations of Native
- Specifically, the figure of the Native American shaman models masculine power as symbolic and spiritual, not physical, yet linked to a virile heterosexuality.
Suggested News Resources
- Sedona sneak preview of life after death documentary
- After the death of his father, who was a famous scholar of American history, an artist seeks guidance from a Native American shaman to restore his spirit, vision and artistic productivity.
- What makes a native American tribe?
- Sisk-Franco is the spiritual leader and chief of the Winnemem Wintu, a small traditional native American tribe of 123 people, and she is also a well-known Indian doctor, or shaman.
- Inside the underworld of Crepusculo Negro
- Black Twilight Circle's bloodthirsty music praises ritual sacrifice and the shamanistic exaltation of mind-altering drugs.
- Feng Shui Life Mapping workshop
- He incorporates the teachings of spiritual teachers, Taoist Masters and Native American Shamans, with the principles of Feng Shui to create his innovative approach.
Suggested Web Resources
- Native American Shamanism
- Native American Shamanism.
- WE DO NOT HAVE SHAMANS: The Case Against "Shamans" In
- Shamanism is not the same thing as Native American spirituality.
- Shamanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shamanism is an anthropological term referencing a range of beliefs and practices .
- Shamanism, Power Animals And Animal Wisdom.
- Another common misconception is that shamanism is synonymous with Native American spirituality.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.