A selection of articles related to Ostara.
Original articles from our library related to the Ostara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ostara.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Ostara Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat recognizes the start of spring, and celebrates the Goddess, once again in her maiden aspect. This Sabbat is a time for fertility rituals, and the cutting of spring's first blossoms. The altar and the circle should be decorated with a variety of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Room Candle Cleanse
- You need: White candle and holder, Salt Place the candle in the middle of the room. Sprinkle the salt in a circle deosil around the candle. Light and say: ‘Creature of wax Creature of fire Listen to me Hear my desire Cleanse this room By the power of three...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Anger Banishing
- You need: Floating white candle, Banishing herb, Bowl of water. Hold the candle and pour all the anger into it. Cry if you feel the need. When done, place the candle into the bowl of water. Sprinkle the banishing herb on the water widdershins around the...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Poppet Magick and an Example for Healing
- There are various forms and types of this magick, and listed below is a basic guide and some tips on how to enhance your poppet spell. Poppet magick is extremely powerful and should be used with care. Most people associate poppet magick with Voodoo and...
Spells >> Poppet Magick
- Banishing Debt And Paying Bills
- This should ideally be done in the waning moon phase on a Saturday. But otherwise on a Saturday is fine. You need: 1 black candle, 1 black pen (for banishing), Heat proof bowl, Spare paper, Cloves and ground cinnamon. Say: ‘I banish these expenses from my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
Ostara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ostara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OSTARA or SPRING EQUINOX
- 1. OSTARA or SPRING EQUINOX by Merlyn. An earlier version of this article appeared in Lady Letter, volume 1.
- Ostara Struvite Recovery – Problems and Solutions
- Ostara Struvite Recovery – Problems and Solutions by. Brett Laney of Clean Water Services Canada by Ostara, a $2.
- MV Industrial Achiever (ex Ostara)
- MV Industrial Achiever. (ex Ostara). Type: Roro/Lolo/Container/Dockcarrier/ Freedecker.
- Ostara the Spring Equinox
- Mar 3, 2008 Ostara the Spring Equinox. “o-star-uh” March 20 th. After months of the Winter stillness a miracle occurs and the.
Suggested News Resources
- Whacking the Monk
- In September, it is called Aegir's Feast; in April, it is Ostara. Yes, I know: Ostara should be in March, but attempts to hold Ostara in that month resulted in campouts remembered as Mudgard I, Mudgard II, Mudgard III, etc.
- Water Is Future for 'Cleantech' Investment, Frog Capital's Omari Says
- The firm has invested in Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies Inc., a Vancouver-based purification company that recycles phosphorus and ammonia from sewage into fertilizer.
- Vanderbilt will be taking Pagan days off
- 22, Ostara and Mabon on March 20, and Beltane-Samhain on May 1.
- Notes to yourself
- Dr Ajay Panjwani, who runs the Ostara Mind Body Soul therapeutic centre, says, “Music can be used as an alternative form of therapy and it has no side effects.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ostara - Witchvox Article
- A brief essay looking into Ostra and Easter with a short ritual.
- History of Ostara
- At Ostara, around March 21, the light is equal to the darkness.
- Wiccan, Pagan and Witchcraft Holidays., March 21st, Ostara
- History, information and lore for the Wiccan, Pagan and Witchcraft Holiday of Ostara.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesabu simbel relocation
intravenous therapy fluid overload
juvenile delinquency travis hirschi
economic shortage examples
secret of mana subsequent plot
university of arizona