A selection of articles related to Proverbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Proverbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proverbs.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
Proverbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proverbs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Solomon is the writer of the next 3 books of the Bible: Proverbs,. Ecclesiastes “ Proverbs are short sentences, drawn from long experience.
Suggested News Resources
- Teaching Psychiatric Patients Writing, and Hope
- She prepared the classroom, laying out photocopies of two verses from Proverbs and a passage from a theologian's essay. Then she poured water into a small ceramic dish and laid it on the table.
- East Coast Churches Urged to Evacuate Ahead of Hurricane Irene
- Proverbs 22:3 NIV.' Leaving on Saturday may be too late!” stated the alert released by CEN.
- Phrases, proverbs and more
- The Gentiles are criticised for being a law unto themselves (Romans 2:14) *A soft answer turns away wrath is a popular proverb taken from the (Proverbs 15:1).
- 'My lesbian love tattoo shows that I'm not anti-gay'
- Lauren Proverbs produced the photograph of the flowershaped tattoo, saying it was a symbol of her support for homosexual and lesbian causes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Proverbs 1 NIV - Purpose and Theme The proverbs of - Bible Gateway
- Purpose and Theme The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel: for gaining wisdom and instruction; for understanding words of insight; for.
- English Proverbs | The Phrasefinder
- A list of 600 English Proverbs, with their meanings and origins.
- Proverbs - Learn English proverbs
- Proverbs. Next>> . Common English mistakes · stories.
- Proverbs - Chinese Proverbs, African, Irish, English Proverbs
- Proverbs and Their Origins - Chinese, African, Irish, English and More.
- Book of Proverbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: מִשְלֵי Mish'ley), commonly referred to simply as Proverbs, is a book of the Hebrew Bible.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.