A selection of articles related to Scrying.
Original articles from our library related to the Scrying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scrying.
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Scrying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scrying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- But is it witchcraft?: Me and My Daily Practice
- While at PantheaCon, I got to take a workshop from artist and fellow Patheos blogger Lupa Greenwolf on scrying with animal skulls. She goes over the specifics of her technique in a self-published book, and the workshop was merely an introduction (well, ...
- Magickal Morning Rituals: Ancestors, Coffee, Toilets and More!
- Basically the method is to use scrying as a tool to interpret what you see in the grounds and or foam left in the bottom of the cup.
- Scrying Over You
- But, scrying isn't that much of a mystery. Scrying is the practice of inducing and interpreting visions. Commonly, crystal balls and magic mirrors are used.
- The silent dog of the prediction markets, and what Donald Trump needs to do
- Disclosures: Back in the fall, I made an even-odds gentleman's bet with my dad about Donald Trump: I bet that Mr. Trump will win the Republican nomination. Also, for my Open-Auditing Prediction Market Shadowing project which uses the Horizon ...
- Bracketology suggests Florida's NCAA Tournament chances are better than you think
- (Bracket Matrix groups bracketologists in tiers: Lunardi and Dobbertean each make Tier 1, for reliably above-average scrying, while Palm sits in Tier 3, reliably below average.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespsychoanalytic theory
orderville utah history
cabbage fermented and preserved
holocaust theology emil fackenheim
john williams composer early life