A selection of articles related to Superstition.
Original articles from our library related to the Superstition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superstition.
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Superstition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superstition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A demon ate the sun: How solar eclipses inspired superstition
- The first and only total solar eclipse of 2016 rolls across the sky this week.
- The Pokémon Superstition That Will Never Die
- Ever since the release of Pokémon Red and Blue twenty years ago, there has been a constant superstition in the Pokémon fandom: if you press something specific, you can alter how effective a Pokeball is whenever you try to capture a Pokémon.
- 'Anti-superstition Bill can create awareness against such practices'
- A legal expert who played a role in drafting the anti-superstition Bill said that while the Tumakuru ritual may not attract the provisions of the proposed law, enforcement of such a law would “create a framework” for debate against such practices.
- John Terry reveals curious Chelsea dressing room superstition
- Chelsea captain John Terry has revealed how a long running superstition has played a part in the club's past success. The 35-year-old, who has missed Chelsea's last five games because of injury, was given an Outstanding Contribution award at the London ...
- Celebrity and superstition converge with Tower of London ravens
- (Jacqueline/For CBC News).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmancala analysis
hinayana three types of buddha
navajo language grammar
scorpius notable and named stars
before european settlement