A selection of articles related to Symbology.
Original articles from our library related to the Symbology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Symbology.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Symbology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Symbology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Symbology expert has ideas about strange symbols at Colorado campuses
- DENVER — After a report on mysterious signs popping up on multiple Colorado university campuses, an expert in symbology tried to determine what the marks mean. Michael Mills is the director of National Fellowships and Scholarships at the State ...
- Andrew Cuomo really wants to be New York's next master builder — but can he
- “Lots of people are focused on the symbology of things, and I think that misses the entire primary point of a transportation facility. This is certainly beautiful and appropriate in terms of history and scale, but it also works.
- Pysanky: A Family Tradition Shared
- Page 2 of 2 - The art of pysanky is rife with symbology, color theory and culture. Christian symbols include netting and the fish. Some symbols have a dual meaning, such as dots as adornment which stand for Mary's Tears or the stars and constellations.
- Raptor's New Claws: The F-22 Stealth Fighter Is More Lethal than Ever
- While the new software upgrade allows Raptor pilots to take advantage of the performance of the new missile, the jet's targeting display will not show the correct symbology for the AIM-9X.
- Why women — or unordained men — shouldn't preach at Mass
- Symbology is the obstacle? The Church taught us how to read, write and think for ourselves yet they go apoplectic when we do so. The Church has educated docility out of us for good or ill.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.