A selection of articles related to Synesthesia.
Original articles from our library related to the Synesthesia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synesthesia.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Synesthesia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synesthesia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Synesthesia Mask Lets You Wake Up and Smell the Colors
- For individuals with synesthesia, catching the odor of, say, plum, while scrutinizing a painting from Picasso's blue period is just part of experiencing the world.
- Jack Coulter: Meet the young artist with synesthesia who 'hears' colour
- Jack Coulter's art will grab you by the throat and demand your attention. It's vivid, visceral and often inexplicably unsettling.
- Synesthesia: a podcast opera
- Synesthesia is a condition in which different senses are linked, often to colors. The letter A might be orange; the month of April might taste like pie. For Patrick Hockberger, a Bienen graduate, it was the perfect name for a podcast opera.
- "Synesthesia" at Work-Shop A colour-filled exhibition featuring adult arts and
- Synesthesia is a colourful explosion of graphic art. The show explores shape, colour and pattern recognition, and how these can be warped and crossed. There will also be a workshop with Spenceroni for opening night (tonight), so you can get your craft on.
- Synesthesia Mask Simulates How Colors Smell For The Ultimate Rainbow Trip — VIDEO
- Holy technology, Batman — this one is really going to blow your mind (or should we say, nostrils?). The newest advancement in the tech world is here, and it's a synesthesia mask that simulates how colors smell.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesseparatism socialcultural separatism
laundry history of laundry
oblique projection oblique pictorial
rabbi akiva biography
education in india history
dream symbol charcoal
trigonometric function identities