The Epistle Of James
A selection of articles related to The Epistle of James.
Original articles from our library related to the The Epistle Of James. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Epistle Of James.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Epistle Of James is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Epistle Of James books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Praying to St Joseph for a spouse can have unexpected results
- The Gospel of Mark 6:3 and the Gospel of Matthew 13:55-56 state that James, Joses (or Joseph), Judas, and Simon were the brothers of Jesus, the son of Mary. The same verses also mention unnamed sisters of Jesus. Another verse in the Epistle to the ...
- Top 6 Bible Verses About A Quiet Spirit
- The Book of Philippians is what many call “the joy epistle” because Paul was so full of joy over this church. They were generous in giving and thankful in suffering as ... James 4:6 “But he gives more grace.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- James 1:14-15 amplifies this: sinful desire “gives birth to sin; and sin when it is full-grown brings forth death.” This is spiritual death ....
- Status of last rites
- In his epistle, St. James (Jas 5:14-15) says: "Is anyone among you sick?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Epistle Of James Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary pit
diabetes in cats and dogs
list of seinfeld episodes
discrete fourier transform properties
korean buddhism goguryeo